12.

Hold on. Before you read, let me tell you that starting from now, there's gonna be lots of fast forwards. I wanna show what does the kids of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Ji Sae does. So i hope you guys understand. On the 15th chapter, i have to fast forward till their kids are teens. To fit in the original plan of this book. Sorry if I disappoint you with the fast forwards.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

2021...

February...

I've popped, 5 months ago. My second child is a girl!! Jungkook's and my wish have come true. We purposely didn't check the gender while i was pregnant because i want it to be a surprise. And i am surprised. She's born on 12th September 2020, so she's 5 months old now. Her name? Her name is Jeon Junghye.

She pretty much looks like me and Jungkook combined, obviously. Unlike Jisoo, he looks just like his father. Junghye has pointed nose like Jungkook and she have my lips, heart shaped and thin. Jisoo have been a good oppa towards Junghye. He's protective yet lovely. As soon as Jisoo comes back home from his halabeoji's house, he's always excited to go home to play with his dongsaeng. It's so cute.

"Nice right?" - i asked Jungkook, smiling.

He frowns. "A new tattoo? With our names and the kids name?"

I nod. "Where should i have it? Oh. Above my chest on the left?" - i asked.

"Baby, you know i love tattoos and I don't mind if you want more. But having our names and the kids is a little cliche." - he said.

"But it's nice. I don't care if it's cliche or not. I'm getting it." - i said.

"Which area you're putting it?"

I shrug. "I want it to look cute. So i don't want it to be very big. Just small and readable." - i said.

"On your wrist? Near the veins area." - Jungkook suggested.

"That's actually a good idea. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Ji Sae on the right wrist. Jeon Jisoo and Jeon Junghye on the left. In hangul and small sized. Blue or black inked?"

"Blue. Since most of your tattoos are blue." - Jungkook said.

"Assa~ I'll do them as soon as i can because I'm excited." - i said, smiling. Jungkook laughs.

"Can i ask something?" - he asked. I hum and nod.

"What if when our kids are older, and they want tattoos too. Would you allow them?"

I got stuck for a moment. As much as i wanna say no, I, myself have tattoos. This situation is just like appa and I. I started liking tattoos after seeing appa's. His ones are well designed and he have his whole body tattooed. I let out a sigh. "No. But I'm their mother. They'll say why can i but not them."

Jungkook hugs me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I would say no too. But I thought of what you said too." - he said.

"I'm sorry." - i said.

"Why?"

"If I didn't have tattoos, I'm sure this topic wouldn't come up. And i do feel like our kids will want to have tattoos like me." - i said.

"It's okay baby. Let's hope these won't come into their mind." - he said, calming me down. I nod, sighing. It's our off day, we didn't go to work. Jisoo is at school. While Junghye is sleeping. We're in the balcony, enjoying the view of Seoul.

•••

"Eomma, can we go to Hyuna Imo's restaurant for dinner?" - Jisoo asked.

"Do you wanna eat or you wanna meet her son, Kim Jinyoung? - i asked. He smile shyly. He's just obsessed and also surrounded by babies basically. A month after i gave birth to Junghye, Hyuna gave birth to a boy. Making it be Seokjin's first child, after 2 years of marriage. And his name is Kim Jinyoung, he's just younger than Junghye by a month.