14.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

•••

"Must you go?" - i asked Jungkook while pouting.

"Of course baby." - Jungkook said, while putting on his hat. I sighed, flopping on the bed, burying my face on our bed. He's going for a tour with the boys and I'm going to be all alone with the kids. I felt a weight on top of me, hugging me tightly.

"I'll only be away for 4 days." - Jungkook whispered to my ears.

"Only 4 days." - i mimicked him. I sighed, pushing him aside to sit up. Jungkook clings back to me by hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. I know we're married for years now, i should be used to it. But no, i will never be. I hate it when he goes on tours because he's rarely home, I'm always alone, and I'll miss him too much. At the same time, I understand that this is his job. For his ARMYs and his love for music, dancing and singing, performing

"After 4 days, you'll be in Seoul for a day. Then the next day, you'll leave again." - i whined, while i stomp my feet.

"You're making me difficult to go. But i still have to." - Jungkook said softly. I sighed. I face him, cupping his face and stare in his eyes. I'm going to feel empty for 4 days. Without him, i feel so empty and so so lonely, even if Jisoo and Junghye is with me. It's different. Jungkook moves closer, pressing his lips on mine, and stay that way. He broke the kiss, only to give me more and more kisses repeatedly.

He cups my face, pushing my hair back, kissing my cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and back to my lips. He grabs both my hands, kissing the back of it and give me a smile. I'm gonna miss this bunny. "I have to go already." - he said, looking at the watch. I whined.

"Stay..." - i whined, pulling him to the bed, as i lie on top of him. I rest my head on his chest, not letting him go.

"Baby, you can't do this. I need to go." - he said, getting up and making me stand with him. I sighed. He grab his back and put it on. Once he's done, he hands his hand out for me to grab.

I grab his hand, as we went downstairs. "Appppaaaaaaaaa....." - Jisoo wails, running towards his father. Jungkook carries him immediately, wiping Jisoo's tears.

"Why are you crying?" - Jungkook asked.

"I have no appa for 4 days." - Jisoo says while crying.

"Don't say that. I'll only be away for 4 days." - Jungkook said. Jisoo shook his head, hugging his father tighter. Jungkook went to the living room, to where Junghye is. She's lying down while making bubbles with her saliva. This girl... Jungkook laughs, carrying her as well. Jungkook kisses his daughter and son.

"Appa will be back okay. I will call everyday, promise." - Jungkook said. Jisoo kisses Jungkook's lips.

"Take care appa. I love you." - Jisoo said while wiping his tears.

"Love you too, dude." - Jungkook said, smiling.

"Love you too, our maknae." - Jungkook said to Junghye, giving a peck on her lips.

"Come." - Jungkook said to me. I walk up towards him, making all the 4 of us hug together. He rest his forehead on mine, while i sigh. Our eyes met, he gives me a smile.

"Love you, baby." - he said, smiling then press his lips on mine.

"Love you too, baby." - i said, after breaking the kiss. Jungkook smiles, putting down Jisoo and hands me Junghye. Jungkook got down, meeting Jisoo's height.

"Take care of eomma and Junghye. You're the only man in the house for the next 4 days. I'm counting on you." - Jungkook said. Jisoo nods, still crying. Jungkook stands up, ruffling Jisoo's hair. He grab Jisoo's hand as we walk towards the front door. Sejin have arrive with the other members.