16.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Jeon Jisoo...

Jeon Junghye...

Jeon Jisoo...

And Jeon Junghye...

Done. I go through the papers, checking again. My kids are turning teens soon, it's only right for me to hand them 'The Kim's Company'. Just like what appa did for me, at the same time, I feel like it's too early for them. Why do I feel sad to hand this company to them? I used most of my time for it. From business, to the boys I've trained. Are my kids ready? Are they ready to face this dark world? Should I even be doing this in the first place?

They're my kids. I don't want them to get hurt, physically. Am I even ready to give this to them? There's a lot of things I have to think of. Their safety is my priority and I can't assure it if they take over. The dark world stays dark no matter how many enemies I've ended. There are always new gangsters now. But why can appa give me at such an early age? Did he thought of all these before handing me 'The Kim's Company'? Didn't he care about my safety? Or was I the readiest one? Because I was.

I was ready to be the new boss. I spend my time training, with Hed, Seung Yoon, Kwang Dae, and Jong Hae. I was basically ready to take over appa, feeling it was the right way and for my own good. But now, my kids... Will they even want to take over me? I've never known what their dreams are. I've never asked them, but I'll always support it no matter what. My dreams before, was definitely to take over appa, obviously. What are my kids' dreams? Does Jisoo want to be an actor? Or does Junghye wants to be a doctor? Or both of them wants to be an idol? A dancer? I feel bad out of a sudden. Am I pushing my kids? Should I talk about this to them?

A knock came. I close the file and tell the person outside to come in. The door opens, seeing my son's bunny smile. "Hi, eomma." - he said. I smile back.

"Hey." - I said. Jisoo closes the door, sitting across me.

"So? You want anything?" - I asked.

"Nothing eomma. I'm just bored." - he said.

"This place is not for fun, Jisoo. I told you that before." - I said.

"Eomma, can I ask you something?" - he asked. I nod.

"Yeah, go on."

"What age did halabeoji gave you this? As in giving you 'Kim's Company'?" - he asked. I smile.

"15, when I was 15 years old." - I said.

"You got married at 20, right?"

I nod. "Why?"

"Should I be like that too?" - he asked.

"Like that? Like what?"

"Be the boss, and in 5 years, get married. Since I'm 15 now." - Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, about this, we'll need to have a talk, along with Junghye and appa."

"Don't you trust me, eomma?" - he asked.

"Eheiii. Not that way, lil bunny. We have to talk about this okay." - I said, giving him an assuring smile.

•••

"Dreams?" - I asked. My kids' nod.

"Well, for me, to be the new boss for 'The Kim's Company'. Literally." - I said.

"Appa?"

"Me? My dreams are to be a singer. And I'm still am." - Jungkook answered.

"What's your dream?" - Jungkook asked the kids. They shrug.