29.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Today is the reunion! I am excited! What reunion? Girl, you gotta go back and read the previous chapters! Anyways, yes the reunion with Pyo Yura and her family and BTS with their family. That's a lot of hooman. It's gonna be a huge chaos. Ohmahgah. It's held in my house, so the kids are cleaning the house. While me and Jungkook went to buy the groceries.

Since there's so many people coming, i decide to cook some extra dishes while the mains, I just ordered them from Bae's Bae Restaurant. And i got a discount, thanks Hyuna ehe! They're all coming before dinner. And we have time, so we decide to help the kids with cleaning the house. About BTS's kids, most of them are above 10 years old. It's pretty complicated for me to explain so yeah. (A/N: i have a fucking list of bts kids name and their birth year. tea)

•••

Always remember to shower after cooking. Important. So after cooking the side dishes, I took a shower. Then, I got ready. Since it's at home and they're just my friends, I'm going to dress comfortably. I put on black ripped jeans and Jeon Jungkook's black hoodie. After that, I go downstairs and join the Jeons who are watching the tv. Probably just Jeon Jungkook is in the living room. The other 2 Jeons are is in the balcony. I sit next to Jungkook.

"Hm..?" - he hummed.

"Hm?" - i hummed back.

"My hoodie." - he said. Caught. I giggled and nod.

"Hey, I've been using your shirt since we got married." - i said.

"Nu uh that's a lie. When we got married you hated me." - Jungkook said.

"True." - i said, laughing.

"Okay i start using your shirt, after I admitted that I love you." - I added.

"Right." - he said.

"And that's also the reason why my clothes are always getting lesser. Because a little gangster always use them." - he added.

"Little?" - i asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You're smol. So little." - he said. Okay true. Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder, while linking his arm with mine.

"Sometimes, I wanna go back to those old days. The cute love hate marriage. The smol cute fights." - Jungkook said. I smiled, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb. Those golden days with this handsome bunny. I was about to say something but the door bell rings. Someone's here!

"I'll get it!!" - Jisoo said loudly from the balcony.

"No me! I'll get it!!" - Junghye said loudly from the balcony. They always fight about opening the door whenever they know BTS and their family is coming. Probably because they wanna see the little babies. Well not babies but, kids. And okay whatever you get what I mean. They both run quickly to get the door.

They both opened the door. "Oh~! Annyeong Jisoo, Junghye." - I heard a man said. Jungkook and I got up, to greet our guests.

"Annyeong samchun and imo!" - Both Jeons greeted. As we get to the door, it's Namjoonie, Haneul and their kids.

"Oh RapMon hyung~! Annyeong, Haneul noona." - Jungkook greeted them with a smile. Even if Namjoon's stage name have changed to RM, years ago. He still calls Namjoon, RapMon hyung.