15.

Hey! Don't forget to read my note at the end okay! Thank you lub~

Enjoys ^^

2031...

10 years later...

???'s P.O.V

"Sir, Miss, we're here." - someone said.

"Thank you." - i said, going out of the car with my sister. We walk towards the huge front door, pressing the door bell.

The door opens, as we walk in. "Good Afternoon, Sir, Miss." - the others greeted us. We give them a smile and continue walking to the lift, going to the highest floor. As we reach the highest floor, the door in white is where we're heading. My sister give a knock.

"Come in." - we heard someone answered. I smile, opening the door.

"Oh. You're here." - the lady said with a huge smile. She gives us a hug, then sitting across her.

"Did your father call?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"Eomma, appa is obviously busy." - i said.

"With his comeback." - my sister added.

"Did Hed buy their lunch?" - my eomma asked.

"Yeah. We bought while coming here." - my sister said. The phone rings, as my eomma picks it up.

"Hello?"

"Yeah. How's the comeback going?"

"I see. Good luck babe. Love you."

I like seeing my parents talking. They're so sweet. Calling each other 'babe' or 'baby', no matter what. They're still so lovely, even after more than 10 years of marriage. I smile. "Halabeoji texted me already. Go on with your training." - eomma said.

"Alright. What time are you ending today?" - my sister asked.

"4 pm? I still have to cook for all you 3 Jeons." - eomma said. My sister and I laughed. We walk up to her, giving her a hug.

"Thanks eomma." - the both of us said. She pet our head and nods. We broke the hug, and someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." - eomma said. The door opens, it's Ryu Jin samchun.

"Sir Jisoo, Miss Junghye, ready to leave? Sir Kim have called me to get you both to his house." - Ryu Jin samchun said. The both of us nodded. We give eomma a quick peck on her lips and left.

"Drive my kids safely, Ryu Jin." - eomma reminded.

"I will, Ma'am." - Ryu Jin samchun answered. The both of us left eomma's room, heading to the car downstairs.

•••

"Good job!" - halabeoji said, clapping happily. I smile to Junghye. She smiles back.

"Of course, Ji Sae's child will always do well in these." - halabeoji said, proudly.

By the way... Who am i? Now, let me introduce myself. I am Jisoo, Jeon Jisoo. I'm 15 years old (korean age). My parents, BTS member, Jeon Jungkook. And biggest gangster, Kim Ji Sae. Well, I'm here at halabeoji's house for training. What kind? We're learning Judo this month. Halabeoji have thought lots of things. From different martial arts, to handling weapons, guns, how to attack, how to defend. I'm glad halabeoji teaches us all these, it's for our own safety too. We have a gangster blood running in our body, so, it is important too.