11.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Jisoo gives a peck on the lips to Jungkook and a hug. "Bye appa." - Jisoo said and smile.

"Bye~ have fun at school." - Jungkook said.

"Jisoo-ya, take your bag." - i said.

"It's in my room. Let me take it!" - Jisoo said happily as he went upstairs to his room to take his purple bag. Now, I'm the one who sends Jisoo to school. I'm his mother, i should do that. Someone hugging me from behind while giving me kisses on my neck.

"Ah it tickles." - i said, with giggles. Jungkook giggles softly as he rest his chin on my shoulder. He moves his hands down to my big bump, softly caressing it. Just small affection is the ones that makes me go soft and melt in the inside. Jungkook made me turn around and face him. Did i tell you that I'm popping soon? Not so soon but soon. I'm at the 35 weeks already. So you know what i mean. Even though i am this heavy, I don't feel lazy. At night is when all the aches starts. Which i hate a lot.

Jungkook kisses my forehead, cheeks then my lips. He smiles after that, making me smile too. "I'm not going to work today." - he said.

"Why not?"

"I want to rest. So, you should not go to work too." - he said. I pouted.

"But i have things to do in the office. You didn't tell me earlier." - i said. He pouts too.

"Okay. Come home early please. I'll be waiting for you." - he said and winked. I laugh and nod.

"I found it!" - Jisoo said as he runs towards us.

"Alright, let's go." - i said. Jisoo bid his goodbye to Jungkook once again. Then Jungkook gave me a peck on my lips.

•••

I bit the end of a pen while reading an email. Email by Bae Hyuna, to expand her restaurant business. As much as i want to give her the space, I don't have any for now. But i can consider and rethink. Oh sis did i tell you this? But Hyuna is pregnant too! After 2 years of marriage, finally. Anyways, next email. I take a peek at the timing. It's still early, i should go home before 3 pm. Okay i can do this.

Out of a sudden, i hear some noisy shoutings downstairs. I froze and raised my eyebrow which turns to a frown. What the heck? I shrug it away and continue with the emails. The noises becomes louder and it's distracting. I grab my phone to call Hed and ask what's happening. Before i could dial, my door opens as men walk in with furious faces. Men, in all black, and weapons. The leader stands in front, across my table. Okay... i put my phone down, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"Don't act all innocent with me! You took my area! You destroyed my kids!" - Wang Hyungjin shouted. I smile.

"I take your area, legally. Your kids, Wang Sihye and Wang Sihyung is the one who disturbs me. I didn't even want to touch them. But they kinda forced me to." - i said calmly. My boys slowly run in my room and stand behind me.

"I don't care if it's legal or not! That is my location! Who is going to pay bills for my kids?!"

"And I don't care if you care about it or not. I got that place legally, and i pay everything to make that place mine. If you want that place, buy from me. Simple." - i said calmly.

"Your kids bills? Umm you're the father right? So you're paying. Durh."

"You shitty ass..!" - He shouted and push everything off my desk. I widened my eyes. Oh he didn't just do that. I slammed my desk and stand up.

"It's you're an illegal shit, that's why you're acting this way-"

"And you're an illegal slut who got pregnant by some homeless man!"