#5#

Note: This chapter contains SMUT and SLIGHT mention of overstimulation! If you are not comfortable reading, you can skip to the next chapter! All you need to know is they did that. But if you wanna read, no one is stopping you! My byuntae babies, i hope you like this. I'm not good in writing smuts, so if you hate the way i write, just move along and shh.

And maybe if you like the way i write smuts, check out my 18+ fanfic, 'Best Friend'. (gotta promote that 😂)
okay, enjoy!

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Jungkook starts kissing me softly, while i have my hands around his neck to pull him closer. My heart starts beating so fast, feeling all nervous. Jungkook pulls away, looking in my eyes. He gives me a smils, caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Unlike the first one, I'll promise to be gentle." - he said. Ergh the first time, he wasn't even close to gentle. I just decide to nod. He continues kissing me again, as his hands roam my body.

I move my hand in his shirt, feeling his bare skin. I pull his shirt upwards as he got the sign. He takes off his shirt and throw it aside. I bit my lower lips, seeing his body. Even though I've seen his body lots of time, it never fails to make me scream on the inside. Jungkook realise how i was looking at his body, he giggles and connect our lips together again. He moves his kisses lower to my jaw, lower to my neck.

He pulls up my shirt, taking it off. Kissing my collarbones while he unclasp my bra. I bit my lower lips, my hearts' beating so fast. It feels as if this is my first time. Its surreal. Jungkook takes them off. He softly grabs them, making me moan softly. He gives me a soft lick on my right nipple while pinching my left simultaneously. I let out a moan. He soon change his position, sucking my left, and pinching my right.

He made a slow trail from my body to my stomach then to my womanhood. He look up, making eye contact with me. My eyes were fixed to him, taking in every movement he did. He takes off my shorts along with my panties.

"That's not fair. You still have his shorts on." - i said softly, which he replied with a 'shh'. He spread my legs open and move closer to my womanhood. Our eyes still looking at each other, i can feel his breathing against myself making me shiver. He push his tongue out and makes a swipe from my holr to my clit. "Ah fuck..." - i moaned softly, closing my eyes. Jungkook continues licking my sensitive buds, while i watch him.

He inserted a finger in while still licking my clit making my eyes open wide. He thrust his finger while sucking me. "Umhmm.. just like that baby.." - i moaned. He inserted another finger, making scissor motions, followed by upward motion and kept doing it while thrusting at a quicker pace. He pulled his tongue away from me and use his other hand to reach for my clit and rubs it in a circular motion. I was a moaning mess, and getting high by the pleasure he's giving me.

"I'm close.. f-fuc-ck." - i moaned. In a few more thrust, i came all over his fingers. He kept thrusting his fingers in me to help me ride my orgasm. He pulls his fingers out as i pant, trying to get my breathing stable. Jungkook got on top of me, kissing my lips. I grab his hand, breaking the kiss and lick his fingers clean. Jungkook eyed on how i lick his fingers, making him bit his lower lips and smirked. I sit up, going closer to him and reach for his friend.

"Take it out." - he said to my ears with his husky voice. I got up from the bed, pulling him along. I got on my knees, pulling his shorts and boxers off. His friend stands up tall, making me wetter than how I already am upon seeing it. I grab his friend, and he lets out a soft groan. I lick the tip of it and Jungkook tilts his head back in pleasure. Opening my mouth wider, taking his length in my mouth. Using my hands, I stroke the parts that I couldn't take in.

Jungkook grab on my hair softly, guiding me. I continue sucking him, and dared myself to get his entire length in my mouth. Causing me to gag a little. "F-fuck.. baby just like that-t..." - Jungkook moaned. He looks down, making our eyes meet. Since I couldn't move my tongue as much, I didnt to swallow him whole getting a loud moan from his holy mouth. Please with what I heard, I hummed on length, sending vibrations to his whole body.

"Fuck that feels so good baby. Do it again please, I'm so clo-ose baby. So so close.." - Jungkook moans. I remove part of his length suck him fast and without me realising, he releases his load in straight in my throat with a loud deep groan. He pulls out as i swallow everything. Jungkook pull me back to the bed, got on top of me and connect his lips with mine. He's panting while kissing me. I feel proud of myself that i got to pleasure him this way. He breaks the kiss, letting me lie down properly and comfortably on the bed.

I can feel his tip rubbing against my hole. "Stop teasing me.." - i said. He smirks. Jungkook slowly pushes himself in me. I felt every single movement thats he does .

"Oh fuck." - i moaned, realising he's so deep in me. His full length in me, i take a deep breathe while grabbing his arms tightly. It hurts but not like the first time.

"Are you okay?" - he asked, looking worried. I nod.

"Move please." - i said. He nods. Jungkook starts thrusting at a slowly. I made grabby hands to him, which he chuckled afterward.

"I need to feel every inch of you, Jungkook. Every fucking inch" - I moaned. He kissed my cheek and picked up his pace. The pain that i once felt had subside, the pleasure is all i can feel. Taking over my whole body. Jungkook rests his forehead on mine, staring me in my eyes as he thrusts in me.

"Baby... deeper." - i moaned, looking in his eyes. Jungkook complied but this time, he lifts my left leg up, hooking it on his right hand and thrusts harder, hitting me right on my sweet spot which made me moan louder. He leans in, closing the gaps that we have as much as he can and rests his head on my shoulder We moan each other names loud. I don't care if anyone will hear us. I feel myself getting close.

"I'm very close..! Faster!" - i moaned loudly while grabbing his arms tightly.

"Me too....!" - Jungkook moaned, thrusts in me were short, quick and deep. Within a few more thrust, the both of us came at the same time. I felt his hot liquid gushing in me. Jungkook slowly thrusts again, pushing his liquids deeper but it drove me to overstimulation making me push him away. Jungkook chuckled and pulls out after that. He kissed me on my forehead and pulls me into a tight hug. He pants on my ears as i kiss his broad chest then rests my head on it.

——————————————————————————
Ayo! Smut smut smut! I'm sorry if the smut is bad :/ but if you like it, thank you very much! I appreciate it ❤️ thank you to my baby shim_hyunrin for helping me out with this smut ehe. I'm not good at writing smuts so i have to have someone to help me out 😂

Next chapter will be up very very soon! Soo, look out for it lubs ❤️❤️❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Youtube: Yoon Art

26/2/19, 26th February 2019

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕