10.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

•••

The memories of being pregnant for the first time, replays in my head. I remember the time i had Jisoo, it was dark to be honest but it slowly turns bright and sweet. Oh my god, Tae Hyun oppa was the one who told me that i was pregnant. Really had a bad time for the early stage but it's all good after that. As of now, uh, I'm growing. That's for sure. It's my 4th month, the bump is seen. I've been using loose clothes, which also means i use Jungkook's shirts a lot. Not guilty.

"Eomma, can we get ice cream after school?" - Jisoo asked, while looking out of my car window. I'm driving him to school. Usually Hed sends him, but not today. I send Hed to check on Grey's Baristas on the new mall, along with Young and Kwang Dae. But i do feel like i should be the one, who sending Jisoo to school.

"Don't you need to go to halabeoji's house?" - i asked.

"On the way there we can buy, right?" - he asked with a smile. I giggle and caress his head softly with my free hand.

"Alright, we'll get ice creams after school." - i said.

"Yyaaaayyy!" - Jisoo screamed in excitement. And soon, we reach his school. I got out of the car and head to Jisoo's side. I unbuckle his seatbelt and carry him out of the car as i hand him his small purple backpack that Taehyung bought for him. Taehyung loves Jisoo and since it's like a 'I Purple U', thats how Taehyung bought it. And it have been Jisoo's favourite bag. He wants to bring it anywhere and takes care of it reaaaal good.

Jisoo put the bag on and hold my hands. The both of us walk in the school and the teachers saw me, giving me a smile and a bow. "Morning." - i said to them with a smile. They greeted me back. I bend down, to meet Jisoo's height and smile to him. He returns me one too.

"Alright, be a good boy and listen to what the teacher says. Learn hard okay." - i said, smiling. He nods, still with the smile.

"I will, eomma. Love you. Take care of my dongsaeng." - he said as I laugh and nod. He gives me a peck on my lips and head to his classroom. I smile to myself.

•••

Okay..... i want a freaking cheesecake. Oh no. Bingsoo? Yes. Umm... I don't know where to go. Where's Jungkook? He's late for our lunch date. I frown, crossing my arms. Where. Is. Jeon. Jungkook?! Eheiiii! A car stops by the street and I turn away, knowing who it is. "Baaaabbyy~"

"Not your damn baby." - i said. Jungkook pull me into a hug while giggling. I push him away and frown.

"You're late."

"And you're pretty." - he said.  I roll my eyes, walking ahead. Eventually he catches up and hold my hands as we're walking. We went to a restaurant for lunch, sitting across each other. We got a cheesy pizza, fried chicken and drinks. (A/N: girl, i am fucking craving for pizza for the longest and no i am not pregnant i want pizzaaaaaa!!!)

As the goods arrive, we dig in together silently. Jungkook brings his camera along, so he's taking videos of the place, the view, the food and me. As much as i hate being on camera, he's trying to make a vlog, and make it as a memory for us and maybe for the kids too. One day, we'll watch it together. "I want bingsoo after this." - i said.

"Bingsoo? Oh nice. A good dessert. Strawberries?" - Jungkook asked. I don't know why but i felt like my eyes shined and widened when he said strawberries.

"Please, yes strawberries!" - i said, excitedly.

"I thought you don't like strawberries?"

"True. But when i was pregnant with Jisoo, i loved strawberries. Ate a lot of it and when he's out, i hated it again. Up only till now." - i explained.