13.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Taeji's Wedding Day...

I sighed. I feel so sorry for Taehyung. He made such a big move, to start a friendship with a fan. They're in love yet, it's not ending in a nice way. Even with my evidence, the cctv tapes of Taehyung getting beat up by Ryu Minho, didn't work. I thought that would be a good thing to prove Taeji's father, but i was wrong.

"Baby?"

"Ah? Yeah?" - i answered, looking up to Jungkook.

"How do i look?" - Jungkook asked, fixing his tuxedo and posed for me. I laugh.

"You look great, as always my handsome husband." - i complimented him. Jungkook shyly smile with small giggles. I got up, walking towards him and smile. I adjusted his tie and brush off some dust from his shoulders. Jeon Jungkook in a suit is my favourite. He looks smart and hot.

"Eomma!" - Jisoo called while running in my room.

"Yes, baby boy?" - i asked, going down to meet his height.

"What is this weird long thing?" - Jisoo asked, pouting. I giggle.

"It's a tie. Come, let me do it for you." - i said. Jisoo hands me the tie, and i fix it for him. It's so cute! A small tie for kids. I dressed Jisoo with a black suit too. Looking just like his father. Aww~ Mini Jungkookie.

"Okay you're done." - i said, smiling to Jisoo.

"Thank you eomma." - Jisoo said, smiling.

"Let me do your hair." - Jungkook said. Jisoo nods. Jungkook carry Jisoo and make him sit on our bed. While Jungkook does Jisoo's hair, i got a flower crown that Shim Irene made and put it on Junghye. I dress her in a white baby dress. It's so so cute! It has lace on the dress and a bow near the waist. And I'm using the same style kind of dress too. Except that i have long sleeve lace and the dress stops above my knee. I've made loose curls for my hair, with fringe. A simple and natural looking makeup too.

After we're all done, we got in Jungkook's car. I have Junghye, sitting on my thighs while Jisoo sits behind alone. My phone rings. I answered it, "What?"

"Ma'am, we're securing the place. All clear." - Hed said.

"Alright." - i said, ending the call. For every member that is getting married, i make sure that my boys will be securing the whole place. Preventing any fans or outsiders to be around. As much as this is not Taehyung's wedding day, I am securing this place because of Taeji. Once we reach the venue, we got out of Jungkook's car. We saw the other members, so we joined them. I saw my boys, all around the area too.

•••

The wedding proceeded and finally Taeji and Minho are gonna say their 'I Dos'. Taeji doesn't look happy at all. She looks very very sad. It's saddening me and the others too. The boys are sad too, but I don't see Taehyung at all, ever since just now. "Where's Taehyung?" - i asked Jungkook. He shrug, looking around to find his hyung. I sighed. Taeji's father is sitting in front of us.

"Okay. Let's continue." - the priest said. I take a deep breath and let go slowly.

"Do you -"

"Wait!!" - a guy shouted, opening the huge door. Everyone turns their gaze to the huge door, while i got goosebumps all over my body. Kim Taehyung.

"Tae.." - Taeji called, loud enough. Her voice cracking. Oh no.

"Tae.." - Taehyung called Taeji back. Why can't the innocent and nice ones to be together? I'm hurt by just seeing this. Taehyung is in his suit, yet he looks very very weak. His eyes are puffy and he's crying too. There was a total silence. Taehyung walk down the aisle. While Taeji walk down the stairs, approaching Taehyung. And finally, they were across each other. They were crying, while staring into each other's eyes.