6.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

2020...

The next day...

"Should we call my members to have dinner?" - Jungkook asked.

"Hm... where?"

"Here? We can do another bbq." - Jungkook said with a smile.

"Dang it... You're literally making me fat now." - i said with a small laugh. I've been eating like, a lot. Jungkook laughs.

"Let's get Jisoo, then we'll bring him along. Buy more food for the bbq." - Jungkook said.

"Alright. Have you called the boys?"

Jungkook shook his head. "But I'm going to." - he said. I nod. Jungkook pull me down to the bed and hug me tightly as he dial his hyungs. I rest my head on his chest, hugging him back.

"Let me try calling Yoongi hyung." - he said. In a few rings. Yoongi answers the call.

"Oh hyung! Happy New Year~" - Jungkook said happily.

"Hyung, Ji Sae and I have a day left in the chalet i told you. So I thought of calling all our members and have like a dinner together. To start the new year together." - Jungkook explains.

After so many calls Jungkook did, we finally get ready to leave the chalet to take Jisoo along with us. Also bring some extra clothes. All the members agree and they'll be bringing their kids and wives along. I don't know if Namjoon will bring Haneul. And I don't know if Taehyung will bring Taeji along. And I'm not sure if Hoseok will bring Byul too. So, we just have to wait and see.

But I'm sure, Kwon Min, Bae Hyuna and Shim Irene will be here. Along with Park Rion, and Min Yoonha. It's been a long time since i saw the kids. Anyways, we got in Jungkook's car as he drives to my parents' house. "Did you tell my parents about the chalet you book?" - i asked.

"Yupp."

"Aish and they'll be expecting some good news from me by a month." - i said. Jungkook laughs.

"I'll be expecting too, baby." - he said with a wink. Ehei this boy. He laughs, grabbing my left hand with his right hand.

"I'm always responsible if it sticks in you." - Jungkook said with a smile, caressing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I know." - i said. Soon, we arrive at my parents' house. We got out of his car and got in my parents' house.

"Eomma!" - i heard Jisoo called. He smiles widely, opening his arms and runs towards me.

"Jisoo~!" - I called, got on my knees and open my hands wide. Jisoo hugs me tightly as i kiss his cheeks.

"Appa!" - Jisoo called.

"Hey baby bear." - Jungkook called as he hugs the both of us. Jisoo kiss his appa's cheeks and mine.

"Where did eomma and appa go? Jisoo miss you." - Jisoo said, with a pout. Jungkook smiles.

"We miss you, baby bear. Eomma and appa cleaned our house yesterday." - Jungkook said. Or are you occupying the house more?

"Jisoo, we're going out. So let's get ready." - i said, changing tbe topic.

"Yay! Let's go!" - Jisoo said happily. The 3 of us went to my old room to get extra clothes to bring along. Jungkook did the packing while i change Jisoo's clothing. Once we're done, we bid goodbyes to my parents and left. We head to the grocery store to get more food for the bbq.

•••

I heard the door bell. I was about to open it but Jisoo said something, "It's okay eomma! I'll open it!" I hum. I walk out of the kitchen and watch Jisoo opening the door. How cute. He reach it but he have to tip toe. I giggle softly, watching him opening the door.