Part 9

Y/n Pov at home

"what kind of test do you think it is Sasuke?" I asked

" I honestly don't know but we sure are going to past the test no matter what," Sasuke answered walking towards his room.

"Good night Sasuke."

"Goodnight y/n" He replied

While we walk into our separate rooms.

-MORNING-

We all met at training grounds at 7 am. To my surprise, everyone came right on time except for our sensei. We waited for like 3 hours.

"Morning everyone, ready for your first day?" Kakashi finally showed up

"You're late!!" They shouted except for me and Sasuke.

"Sorry about that, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take a long way. Well, let's get started" Kakashi took out a clock and set for noon and took out 3 bells. " Your mission is pretty simple. You just have to take this bells from me. If you can't take it by noon you will be tied up to this post. And you will watch me eating my lunch in front of you."

" So that why you told us not to eat," said Sasuke

"She I told you we should eat a snack a least but no you didn't want to listen' I said while Sasuke glared

"Stop glaring at me I'm not changing what I said," I said

'Hn," replied Sasuke.

"Hold on a moment. There is four of us so why there is only three bells?" Sakura asked

I was wondering that too maybe there something behind it like a reason why there 3 bells I figured it out he trying to make us do teamwork I hoped the others figure it out.

" Oh, this way there will be only one of you tied up and disqualified. That one will go back to the academy." Kakashi answered right away." You can use any weapons including shurikens.

"Are you sure about this. You couldn't even dodge that eraser," said Naruto

"Class clowns are usually the weakest links, lowest scores losers" Sensei honestly stated. "When I say start you begin."

"Who you calling a loser" Naruto shouted, took out kunai and started rushing towards Kakashi. After second Naruto's arm was behind his own head with his kunai in hand.

He such an idiot why will he do that without thinking of a plan. Well, this is going to be fun.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say start yet," replied sensei everyone was shocked while I smirked.

ok for us to pass we have to use teamwork time tell everyone.

"Hey, guys listen up we have to team up? For us to get the bells," I said.

" Sorry y/n I deal with him all by myself so I can be Hokage!" Naruto shouted

I looked at Sasuke

" I need to get stronger on my own," replied Sasuke

I was hurt on what he said there's no point in me asking Sakura she will just follow after Sasuke.

"Enough time wasting. Ready-- START."

We all jumped off to hide somewhere except of course the idiot naruto stayed down there well I should forget about him now nobody wants to do teamwork so I have to do this myself. I have trained so hard that jounin won't be able to find me till I want them to. I was able to master my fire, water, and lighting Jutsu and transform into animals make my chakra like them so people won't know which ones me. And I can put people in genjutsu without them having them to look into my eyes for more than 5 seconds. While in the trees I was watching Naruto and Kakashi Sensei

"You and me, right now fair and square! Let's go!" Naruto announced

"you know compare to others you're a little bit weird," said Kakashi

" The only thing that's weird is your haircut." Naruto began running toward Kakashi-sensei.

A few minutes later. Naruto was hanging by the rope.

"How is it even possible to fall for that trap" I facepalmed while I threw shuriken to cut him down while sensei is looking around trying to find who did that.

"Now it's my chance, he finally dropped his guard," Sasuke immediately throw few shurikens at Kakashi I was going tell him it was a clone but it's too late. "Dammit, I knew he could use a clones the problem is that he knows where I'm hiding" Sasuke stated while jumping from tree to tree to hide again. While I'm noticing everything I'm surprised Sakura didn't follow Sasuke. Know what never mind spoke too soon.

"Sasuke where did you go, don't tell me Kakashi found you." Sakura started looking for Sasuke.

This girl is going to be the death of all of us.