Part 49

I turned my Sharingan on so I can see what Lee is using but he's hasn't used a single jutsu or genjutsu!

"Sasuke, Lee is far advanced in taijutsu! His taijutsu move are more superior then ours." I said

Sasuke looked surprised when I mentioned taijutsu. Sasuke activated his Sharingan me and him been training are Sharingan but we haven't mastered it with taijutsu yet.

He ran at Lee again. While Sakura was looking excited about Sasuke I examined Lee. I don't think Sasuke's going to win this even if I would have fought him I might have lost. Lee is well trained and has high endurance. If this was a real match then Sasuke would lose. He even faster than me when I take my weights off how is that possible.

Lee kickced him under his chin and Sasuke flew up again. And their hand to hand combat fights. Lee is far more advanced.

He's beating Sasuke with ease. He's just using straight martial arts. Nothing more. Sasuke's Sharingan can't keep up.

And even though he could even read lee's attacks he can't do anything. His mind and eyes may be fast but his body can't keep up with Lee.

He has no chance. Lee trains much more than me and Sasuke. He kicked Sasuke in the air and appeared behind him midair.

Lee bandages were about to wrap around Sasuke until pinwheels caught lees bandages. Sasuke was still falling I ran over and caught him before he touches the ground.

What the. A red turtle appeared and it was talking.

A red turtle is talking.

"Y/n you can let me go now," Sasuke said

"Oh yeah," I put Sasuke down as we both looked at the turtle. This isn't totally weird. Lee jumped in front of the turtle. "You-you were watching us the whole time?" Lee said

"Of course. That last technique is forbidden and you know that." He's talking to the turtle. And it's talking back. Oh my god he's crazy? He's perfect for Sakura.

"Hey, you guys! That weird thing he's talking to is a turtle. Right?"

"Yes, Naruto what else does it look like," I said Sakura started yelling at Naruto and I looked back at the scene between Lee and the turtle

something poofed above it and an older version of Lee appeared in a pose? "Hey what's shaking everybody?"

Naruto was insulting his eyebrows and Lee got an irk mark and turned around. "Hey! Do not insult Guy-sensei! He's one of the greatest men in the entire world!"

'Well excuse me for not noticing his greatness! I was too busy watching him crawl out from underneath the turtle!" Naruto shouted back

"He did not crawl out," Lee shouted

"give it a rest Lee," Guy said. Oh, I'm exhausted now. Guy punched Lee for punishment and apologized and started crying this was making me so tired I just climbed on Sasuke back and laid my head on his back. Sasuke just put his arm around my leg so I don't fall because he knows this was making me tired. I looked at Lee and Guy for some odd reason it was like there was a sunset behind us and both were crying calling each other's names before hugging.

"I can't take this anymore. I just dropped my head on Sasuke shoulder with my eyes swirling. Now I have a headache now.

I blocked out everything going on around me. But I figured I should listen. " Do I know him? Some people say he and I are rivals for all eternity."