Part 127

Then it was another flashback the day me and Sasuke notice Itachi eyes were different we didn't know why it was a regular Sharingan but one day I will have that power in my eyes. Then the day Sasuke dad taught us how to do Fireball Jutsu Sasukes came out small while mine was huge. I was always good picking up stuff quickly but I never wanted to leave Sasuke side. Of course, Fugaku didn't praise Sasuke he just compared him to Itachi the shocking thing is he praised me, Im, not even his child. I was noticed as a full-fledged because I was able to do Fire Style. Sasuke trained every night I always stood by his side and helped him try to get the Fire Style. He trained all day and night and even in the rain. I was always by his side thats why I am the only one that understands Sasuke. We grew up together we did everything together. His family was like a second family to me same goes for Sasuke too. We both lost our family so how can people understand what we been thru. I worked hard to get this strong. I remember the look on Sasuke face when he showed Fugaku that he was able to do Fire Style but when Fugaku started to walk away I was about to punch him in his head until Sasuke told me no as he had a sad look until we heard Fugaku say thats, my boy. Me and Sasuke were shocked as we both smiled at each other that was the day Fugaku told us to not chase Itachi anymore. All me and Sasuke did was train to catch up to Itachi. I was able to get Itachi trick on my second try but no matter what I still trained. Itachi didn't even want to spend time with us anymore. I can see why he was pulling on killing are clan. As I clench my fist as the flashback was over.

As I activated my Shargian to keep track of Sasuke.

"You're not gonna tell me this is the best you can do, are you? ou boast about your way of Shinobi and this is all you've got?" Sasuke said as Naruto was hiding behind a tree.

"Are you still thinking that I'm a member of your comrade game? If that's the case, you're a hopeless fool!," Sasuke said as he ran towards Naruto as I chuckled. As Sasuke punch, Naruto in the face but Naruto bounced off the tree.

"Stop wasting time! Give me all you've got, you number one hyperactive knucklehead Ninja!" Sasuke said as he punch Naruto in the stomach as Naruto spit out blood as Naruto flew in the water as Sasuke landed next to me.

"Can you get this over with already," I said

"Just seeing how much power I have," Sasuke said smirking

"I would have finished it already," I said crossing my arms.

"Im waiting til he fight back for real," Sasuke said as I nodded