Part 38

More tears were streaming down my eyes. How could I not remember that at all? He said he will get strong so he can protect me. I trained so hard trying to kill Itachi but I was pushing Sasuke away even though it is both are problems. It always was me and Sasuke when we were little kids.

I stared at Sasuke. I was holding him in my arms. "He still out there. I promised myself I'd stay alive until I killed him. For doing that to us." Sasuke said.

"Sasuke Please ... don't go we both made that promise to kill him you can't leave me alone," I said as steady stream of tears fall on my face. "y/n you have to kill Itachi for me and you don't forget what he did then live your life," Sasuke said.

I shook my head, tears falling onto Sasuke's face. "Shut up! You're not going to die. Because... you're my best friend and I love you more then a friend so you can't leave me if you dare die I will beat you to death!"

Sasuke's heartbeat was slowing. I could feel it. He smiled at me before going limp.

My eyes widened and I felt my pupils shrink. Sasuke's heartbeat was nonexistent. The tears never stopped and I gently shook him. " Come on Sasuke, wake up. Wake up. Don't leave me. I told you I love you can't leave me."

He didn't wake. He lay lifeless in my arms.

I heard my heartbeat in my ears. Sasuke's dead. He's gone. Why couldn't I be stronger to protect him? " Is this the first time you've seen a friend die in battle? This is part of what it means to be a shinobi." Haku said.

More tears escaped my eyes.

" Sasuke was my best friend. My family. I have no one else my family was killed. We both trained together to get revenge on the person who killed our family. But ... We graduated and were place on the same team. We were close to reacting are goal. And you had to kill the person I love."

Sasuke ... I'll break the jutsu and get us out. No matter what. Even if it takes all my chakra! 

"You bastard! AHHHH!" I screamed. My Sharagin activated and chakra are on my fist. I ran to every mirror before Haku can move and shattered each one with my fist. "What?!" Haku exclaimed

I could feel the energy draining from me but I didn't care . I need to destroy all the mirrors!"

Shards of the crystal ice mirrors fell along with Haku. I was panting and was barely conscious. "Y/n! Sasuke!" Naruto ran over to us. The mist was gone and everyone was watching us.

I looked over to Naruto with an emotionless face. He stood in front of me. My face still had tear stains and sadness was consuming me.

Naruto stared at Sasuke's unmoving body. Slowly, the whiskers on his cheeks darkened. His blue eyes started turning red. And he started emitting red chakra. My eyes widened at the scene. "Naruto? I whispered. He turned to Haku. "I'll kill you!"