Part 36

I groaned and sat up. " y/n, Sasuke, what do I do?" Naruto yelled. I rolled my eyes as I started to stand up. 

Sakura's scream filled the air. Agggg what's going on now.

"SAKURA!" screamed Naruto. 

Come on y/n think I need to get out of here. Ok if Haku is trying to protect the person he cares about if I hurt Zabuza. He will lose focus.

I stood and performed the necessary hand signs. Haku turned to me. "Wind Style: Twin Dragon Jutsu!" I screamed. Except I didn't summon it to us. "What? Nothing happened." Haku muttered. I had a grin on my face as a i heard a pained grunt came from Zabuza.

Haku's eyes widened and he looked out to see the mist being blown away by the twister and Zabuza flying in it.

While he was distracted I took this as my chance.

I made hand signs for lava release. I took down 2 more mirrors. I grinned but the mirrors started to come closer together.  It was making me angrier. But before I can move three needles to hit my chest.

I grit my teeth. Damn it all to hell! I can't beat him. "y/n!" Sasuke yelled. Haku sent more needles my way.

I jumped back to Sasuke as he pulled out the needles. Luckily they didn't strike any of my vital organs.

This is going to be tougher then I thought we can't break free. "Alright Sasuke, the plan needs to be put into action soon. The longer the battle drags out the more likely for failure to happen." He nodded. "yeah I know,"

I stare at each mirror. I really can't use anymore jutsu's so if any are needed it's up to Sasuke to perform them. Maybe we can't win. We might as well give up.

Sasuke smirking at me came to mind. Me and Sasuke training to get stronger. I wont be able to kill Itachi for what he did. 

No, I can't give up. Me and Sasuke need to kill Itachi for what he did. I can't leave Sasuke by himself. I need to get stronger no matter the cost. 

Sasuke and I kept on surveying Haku. "You've exhausted my patience!" Haku said Irritably. Needles were thrown our way and while we managed to dodge most, some struck us. I can start to feel my chakra is coming back to me. I started to have a little smirk so Haku doesn't see because I can start using my Sharingan soon.

I bent to one knee as the pain became more evident. It wasnt really healing well. Haku took that chance to throw needles at us. Sasuke quickly picked up a needle and deflected them." "When the hell was you able to do that?!" I yelled