Part 70

Y/n Pov

We all started walking towards the tower with Kabuto. A creepy sensation was overwhelmed me and I turned fast and it made Naruto throw a kunai. There it was my worst fear. I'm not scared of anything else except that. A giant .... shivers went up my spine as I scooted behind Sasuke. He knows my fear as he pulled me close. It's a huge bug!

"Hey, Naruto. Do us a favor and try to keep it down to a dull roar, will you? See the whole idea is not let anyone know we're here. If you go crashing through the forest; like an elephant, you're going to gather collectors like flies. We want to find them before they find us, what is wrong  with her," Kabuto said

I glared at Sasuke to tell him to shut up.

"Nothing," Sasuke said. As he pulled me closer as we continued walking. Naruto tripped over a vine.

Wait a second. My body moved on its on as I push Naruto out the way shielding myself but no pain came. I looked up to see Kabuto take the brute of the weapons but he then turned into a log. Why in the world did I push Naruto out the way. We turned to see Kabuto in a tree. I got up after dustying myself off. Sasuke immediately glared at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. We was walking and walking for such a long time. We were panting a bit and I groaned. Why aren't we going? Of course... gen freaking jutsu!

And Kabuto and Sasuke knew it. He showed us with the giant centipede. Even tho it still freaked me out. Then a dozen of clones came out.

Naruto then punched one, but it stretched and pulled like a liquid. Not like normal water clones. Another one formed form the hole and held a weapon. He then descended it down on Naruto. "Naruto! Watch out!" Sasuke threw some shuriken, tearing the arm with the weapon off. Those are some weird clones.

Instead of turning to liquid or poofing away, another clone emerged from it wound. It's like tar. The clone then threw the kunai at Sasuke. He was going to dodge it but he froze. I felt a burning sensation on my neck as I fall to the floor. Sakura was able to grab Sasuke out the way because I couldn't move as the mark burn more. 

Sasuke Sharingan was in Intact the mark burn so bad I couldn't even activate mine. The clones were all saying;'surrender your scroll' like a bunch of freaks. "Come and get it!" Naruto was about to throw a kunai when Sasuke shouted. "It's no use, save it!" Naruto stopped, clearly irritated. I got tired of letting this mark control me so I force myself to stand ignoring the pain in my neck. I gathered chakra in my fists and feet and went to attack."Y/n Stop, your in pain!" Sasuke shouted. I punched through one cloned chest. But it didn't disappear or turn to water. "What the?" I tried to yank my hand out, but the clone kept hold of it.

Another clone came behind me and I brought my leg up and kicked its head right off.  However a new head replaced it. "Y/n stop, they're just illusions!" Sasuke shouted. "I know that Im trying to find the real one," I said. A kunai went for me from the clone my hand was still stuck in and I barely evaded it. I finally was set free and jumped back to Sasuke and the rest but fell to my knees cause the pain in my neck was getting worst.

"What Now," I said breathing heavy to ignore the pain in my neck.

We all looked at the clones. "The only thing we can do is hold out ground and fend off their attacks," Kabuto said. We nodded. "Okay fine. Whatever let's just do it," Naruto said agitatedly.

The clones started throwing kunai's and we either deflected them, or dodged them. Man this is annoying. They kept on coming.

Naruto made a familiar hand sign. "Ok, this isn't going to work," Kabuto stopped him, saying it's pointless. Naruto did it regardless of Kabuto's reasonings.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" we watched as a bunch of Naruto's started pounding on the enemy. Then we started attacking them as well.

---

Dawn is breaking and we are tired. Well, Naruto. 'Me',' Sasuke', 'Sakura' and 'Kabuto' dropped to the ground panting. Only Naruto were in bad condition. Soon the clones dispersed and three ninja's stood, all in white.

One looked at 'Sasuke'. You! I know you! You're the one that cut me on the shoulder." He then looked at 'me'. "And you're the one that was trying to kill me by punching me." I just rolled my eyes at what he said. "That really messed me up you know. Oh well. I'll pay both of you back. With interest," the ninja said.

"Well, well. Now who's the cornered rat?" Sasuke voice rung out. Sakura giggled from her position. As I had a smirk on my face. "Worked like a charm Naruto," She comented. The ninja were looking around for us. Finally they looked behind them and see where we stood.

"What?! It can't be! If they're over there, who are they?!" The guy said. "Confused? Sorry, it was the only way to get you guys out of hiding." Naruto said as he did a sign and 'Sasuke', 'Me', 'Sakura', and 'Kabuto' turned back into Naruto's clones. "How?! Don't tell me that little brat ... that's impossible!" the ninja said.

Naruto then revealed how he turned four of his clones into us and Kabuto. As his clones poofed away.

"What do you say, guys, I think we outwitted them, pretty good," Sasuke said

Naruto walked forward but went down on his knee, exhausted

"Naruto, take a break you used a lot chakra, I'll handle them," Sasuke said

Naruto leaped up forcing himself as he punch the ninja.

"They shouldn't be ab;e to walk, let alone stand," Man 2 said in a shocking tone.

"Naruto?" Sakura said surprised

"Woah. When did Naruto get this good?" Sasuke said as I nodded in agreement with a shocked look.

The three ninja surrounded us with numbers. Sasuke activated his sharigan the next thing I feel pain in my neck again as we both fall to the floor yelling in pain.

"That's enough," The 3rd ninja performed a shadow clone jutsu but not in black in suits.

"Don't attack bonehead, makee them get the first move," Sasuke said while his sharingan still activated

"Stay out of it, I can handle them!" Naruto charges blazing through them.Making every clone he hits look intangible but there was a hand hover above the ground holding a kunai.

But Naruto didn't see it. Kabuto covered him just in time, unfortunately, he ended up with a scar on the bridge of his nose.

The three ninja appeared walking up to Kabuto but Naruto kicks the enemies making them knocked out and defeated. As Naruto searches the men for their scroll. The pain finally stopped as I got up slowly walking to Sasuke but I was very dizzy but I collapsed in front of Sasuke.

"Y/n, Are you alright," Sasuke said

"I'm fine don't worry about me,"  I defended, Sasuke glare at me.

"Fine every time your mark burns mine start to, I think are marks are connected in a way," I said

"You think so," Sasuke said I nodded my head. As me and Sasuke got up to start walking but we got dizzy so fell back down so Naruto helped me walk as Sakura helped Sasuke.