Part 19

third pov

Everyone was worried about y/n because when she fell she wasn't getting back up. Especially Sasuke he wanted to run over there but he couldn't he had to protect Tazuna.

"Time for you to die," said Zabuza as he brought his sword down on her. But luckily Kakashi jump in front blocked Zabuza sword grab y/n and teleport y/n by Tazuna so everyone else can keep her safe with Tazuna.

"Kakashi sensei, who is he," Sakura said

"Zabuza Momochi. He is a master of silent killing. As the name suggests it happens in instant without any sound," Kakashi explained.

The mist came back after Kakashi moved y/n from Zabuza. The mist got even bigger we couldn't even see our sensei anymore. Sasuke was trembling that's when Kakashi-sensei who realized the situation we were in.

"Sasuke calm down. I will protect you with my life. All of you. I will not allow my comrades to die trust me," with that Kakashi smirked. As everyone calmed down,

"I wouldn't be so sure cause I almost killed the girl with black hair," Zabuza appeared behind them and was already swinging his sword trying to kill Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna. He couldn't reach y/n because she was a little farther on the floor. But Kakashi stopped him.

AFTER FEW MINUTES/NO ONE's POV

Kakashi was hiding in the water. : This is not normal water it's dense, heavy," Said Kakashi

"Cha fool. Water prison jutsu!" Zabura appeared behind him trapped him inside a bubble made of water.

"Escaping in the water, bad mistake," said Zabuza

"First I will deal with little ones. Water clone Jutsu." A water clone appeared in front of us. The real Zabuza was holding water prison jutsu. In few seconds Zabuza's clone appeared in front of Naruto and kicked him in the head making him fall to the ground. " You're just brats," Zabuza said

"Pick y/n up and take Bridgebuilder and run. You can't win this battle," Kakashi shouted.

Sasuke threw few shurikens at water clone and tried to attack him using taijutsu. But he was taken down by one punch in the stomach.

"Sasuke I got a plan listen to me," said Naruto

"So you finally thought about teamwork," Sasuke smirked

Naruto and Sasuke were talking while Kakashi started talking.