Part 144

"Lizard," Kabuto said as he started to laugh

"Haha the look on your face," Kabuto laughed as I glared and put chakra in my hands.

"This is why I hate being around you your four-eye lizard," I said as I was about to punch him until Sasuke appeared before Kabuto I was about to punch him so I jumped back.

"What's going on here," Sasuke said as he glared at Kabuto.

"I was only joking don't need to be so rude," Kabuto said as he took out the scroll. As Sasuke came over to me and pulled me into a hug as I relaxed into it breathing his scent.

"I wish you will do the same thing for me Y/n," Kabuto said as Sasuke activated his Sharigan. As I grabbed his face to look at me as I shook my head.

"It's not worth it, I tried to kill him he just keeps coming back," I sighed as Sasuke took down his Sharigan as we turned to Kabuto.

"Why are you two together away," Sasuke said looking at Kabuto

"Well I finally finish my training with Kabuto, you know how we woke up you told me it was a diamond on my head I was trying to take it for hours you said I look beautiful with it well I finally passed Tsuande jutsu the new Hokage," I said

"That doesn't explain why your still with him," Sasuke said

"Aww Sasuke do have a soft side," Kabuto teased as I groaned

"Well Im still here because Kabuto said he had a summoning animal for me he won't tell me what it is he kept telling jokes so I was about to punch him thru the wall until you showed up," I said

"OH so Kabuto what is her summoning," Sasuke said as he let me go as he walked to Kabuto slowly as Kabuto walked back a little nervously.

"Ok fine its a dragon," Kabuto said as he put his hands up in case Sasuke try to hit him.

"A dragon," I said  

"Yes a dragon it was difficult to get my hands on it because your the first person to actually have dragons but I will do anything for you," Kabuto said winking as I rolled my eyes as I felt a deadly aura as I turned my head.

"Kabuto," Sasuke yelled as he had Kabuto by the neck

"Sasuke can you put him down he needs to teach me the hand signs but after that, you can kill him," I said with a chuckle as Kabuto glared at me

"Whatever," Sasuke said as he dropped Kabuto

"See Kabuto this is why you don't mess with his woman we both don't like when people flirt with one on us," I said as I put my hands on my hip as I walked back to pick the scroll up.

"Thats why you don't like that pink hair girl Sakura," Kabuto said as I froze.  I actually thought of Sakura as I sister and Sasuke is the only person who knows that but when time passed by and my revenge grew stronger and how she wants Sasuke to be hers. I started to hate her just like how Sasuke pushed Naruto away but Sakura to busy focused on Sasuke that she doesn't care about me.

"Sakura she can die for all I care she will never beat me," I said as I laughed as We all walked outside so Kabuto can show me the hands signs. As I got the hang of it I put my hands on the floor.