Yoongi || Her Lover's Confliction

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Yoongi's POV

"Kim Taehyung!" I shouted as I banged continuously on his door.

"Kim. Fucking. Taehyung-" I stopped when his door swung open.

His gaze was dark, as if he hated me. As if he hated us.

He had no right to look at me like this.

"We need to talk." He just nodded and let us in.

"What is it hyung?" He asks as soon as he sat in front of me.

"Do you love Sohee?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course I do." He scoffed.

"What about Y/N? Hmm? Weren't you the one who told us that you loved her?" I glared at him.

His angry expression made me want to punch the daylights out of him.

"Hyung, I-"

"Didn't you tell us that you'd never break her heart?" Jin interrupts.

"I-"

"You told us that no one could replace her!" It was Jimin's turn to glare at him.

"Could you let me fucking talk?!" He snapped.

I could see the guys holding back their anger. I was too.

"Sohee didn't replace Y/N. Sohee could never compare to Y/N. I do love Y/N, I swear-"

"But you also love Sohee. You CHOSE Sohee." Namjoon couldn't stop himself from interrupting.

"I love Sohee as my bestfriend... When she confessed, I had no choice but to accept her. Y/N only looks at me as her brother. She doesn't love me-" His eyes suddenly became glassy.

"She does-" I stopped, seeing the other guys' eyes widen. "She what?" Tae looks at me curiously.

"She does love you. You're her best friend as well."

Nice save Namjoon. I owe you.

"And Sohee, how do you think she would feel when she knows that you're just doing this for her?" I added, my eyes boring holes into him.

"Hyung, I never expected this to happen... I can't leave Sohee. She can't find out." One tear dropped.

Then another.

And another.

"What if Y/N actually had feelings for you too?" Namjoon looked at him with one raised eyebrow.

We were playing with fire by now. Y/N would kill us I'd she knew but- we need to do this for her.

"I... Can't leave Sohee anymore. She's my girlfriend, hyungs. That the hell is your problem with that?" He glared at the six of us.

"Y/N... She could never love me the way I love her... It's impossible."

You're wrong. She loved you first.

Hoseok told us everything that happened between him and Y/N that night.

3 weeks had passed since then.

"Haven't you noticed anything new? Specifically with Y/N?" Hoseok asks, expecting atleast something from Tae.

"Yeah," We all looked at him. "She's becoming close with all of you lately." I could clearly hear the bitterness in his voice.

You're so stupid, Kim Taehyung.

"And you're jealous?" I scoff at him, crossing my arms as I slouched on the couch.

I'm starting to get sleepy now.

"What do you think she feels? Seeing both of her best friends always together. She probably feels alone, and that's why we stick with her lately. And now you're jealous?" Namjoon's temper was rising. I can feel it.

"Do you know what?" Taehyung suddenly starts laughing. "All of you don't even have the fucking right to interfere. Get the fuck out of my house." He stood up.

We can see it. I know they can see it.

The pain.

The sadness.

The anger.

His eyes showed confusion.

He was confused with what his mind was deciding on.

He was confused with who to follow.

His heart or his mind.

But Taehyung being himself, he was sure to follow his stubborn mind.

"Do you know just how stupid you are?!" Jungkook stood up as well before shoving Taehyung.

Not a minute passed before fists were swung.

They were fighting.

I know- we knew we should stop them but we wanted him to suffer a bit.

What you're experiencing is nothing compared to her pain.

Jungkook threw Taehyung unto the glass table, making it shatter into pieces.

"Enough." I say and held Jungkook's arm. If we let this continue then we will fall into pieces.

Taehyung sat up and spat out blood.

"Get out."

"Be sure of what you want, Taehyung." I say before all of us leave him there.