Jin || Her Wish

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jin's POV

We all agreed to take shifts on who's gonna watch over her. Soonyoung was excluded of course since he had a job.

Right now it was already 4:32am and I was getting sleepy as hell.

She's been here for days, and Taehyung's wedding is to be held... Tomorrow.

Hopefully she wakes up before then.

Taehyung and Sohee have been quite worried since they couldn't contact Y/N and we couldn't tell them where she is.

I wanted to tell him how stupid he is. I wanted to rub it in his face but I wouldn't want to go against Y/N.

She would haunt me forever...

My eyelids started to get heavier and heavier no matter what I tried, so I decided to take a quick nap.

5 minutes would do.

...

Y/N's POV

I was standing under a tree that was somehow sheltering me from the rain.

How did I even get here?

My eyes found what seemed to be 6 men crying in front of a stone... No wait- that's not just a stone... It was a gravestone.

They seemed awfully familiar...

It kinda hurt me to see them on the ground... Who were they?

I found myself walking closer to them.

"Y-y/n..." One sniffles.

Y/N? That's my name... Right?

"You deserved so much more... 미안해" One says...

Why do they look so familiar??

"She shouldn't be here hyung!" Another says, making me look at him.

"Jungkook, calm down..." Jungkook... That's his name...

"Seriously? Namjoon hyung- calm down?!" He retorts.

Namjoon... Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin... And Jeon Jungkook...

Taehyung... Where is he?

All six of them... They were crying because of me?

Wait, if I'm here then why are they crying?!

"Jungkook-" I called out and tried to tap his shoulder, only to be shocked.

My hand just passed through him...

What?

I tried touching him again.

And again.

And again.

But nothing.

Then he suddenly looks my way. His eyes were bloodshot. Nose and cheeks red from crying.

"Y/N... 가지마...(Don't go)" He suddenly engulfed me in a tight embrace.

I knew it, he couldn't feel me, only my warmth... I could feel his as well.

Why does seeing them like this hurt so much?

"Y-Y/N..." Hoseok stood up as well, joining in the hug.