Jin || Her Wedding

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
All of us smiled brightly as we watched her walk down the aisle.

This is our second time to witness her.

Sohee wore a beautiful white gown elegantly splashed with pastel colors.

Yoongi wasn't standing near us, because he was playing a piano.

This might be one of the brightest smiles he'd ever shown in his life.

Taehyung was standing there, holding Sohee's hands as he wiped his tears with his sleeve.

I clutched unto Namjoon's sleeve, trying to contain my happiness.

We never thought we'd see this day again.

Sohee's future husband stood with tears in his eyes infront of the altar.

They grow up so fast!...

Once Taehyung successfully escorted Sohee to the front of the altar, he stood at the other side.

...

...

...

Namjoon was rubbing my back.

I wasn't crying, just a bit too emotional at the fact that our friend finally grew up.

This past year we witnessed how much he changed for the better.

"Tae! Congratulations!" I greeted once I saw him.

Jimin pounced on him, uving him a headlock.

"Ahhh! I'm so proud of you!" We all laugh at his goofiness.

"Why are you greeting me though? I'm not the one who got married, hyungs." He says.

"Aww c'mon Tae! Your company is now one of the largest companies in Korea!" Jungkook pushes. Taehyung rubs his nape in embarrassment.

I look behind him, seeing Sohee walking towards us.

"Sohee! Congraaaats! Aigooo my baby is grown up now!!!" I say pinching her cheeks.

"Wahhh! It hurts Jin!" She laughs, tapping my hands to let go.

I laughed a sorry as I gave her a hug, followed by the other 6 guys.

"Hey, she's my wife now you know. I'd appreciate it if you gave space." Joshua jokes.

Joshua just moved into the neighborhood where the Bangtan House was.

We would constantly hang out with eachother and he got along with Tae quickly, considering his age.

"Won't happen creep, she's still my bestfriend." Taehyung wraps his arm around Sohee's shoulder as she giggled.

I'm so glad he could smile like this again.

Suddenly, Joshua raises up his glass, making the whole room silent.

"Cheers! To my now "bestfriend-in-law" Kim Taehyung! Congrats on the growth of your company!" He says.

Everyone cheered, including us, making Taehyung flush in embarrassment.

I smiled, raising my glass again and making the others look at me.

"Cheers! For Sohee and Joshua!"

And that's all it took for teasings and shouts to arise.

...

...

...

Me and the guys were now sitting on the couch, smiling like idiots for no reason at all.

"So," Namjoon started as he sat up straight.

"Who's getting married next?"

All of our eyes widen, Jimin and Jungkook protesting the moment he said it.

"That won't happen hyung! You know that!" Jungkook frowns.

"We don't know for sure," His lips curve up into a smile, his dimples more visible now.

"Sad things don't always mark as an end. It can also mark a beginning of something new. All of us are still so young, and there are still more than a million people we could meet." I say, supporting Namjoon.

"But-", "He doesn't mean that we'll forget about Her, and he's not comparing either. He's just stating the fact that we don't know what tomorrow holds." Yoongi interrupts Taehyung.

Aihh that guy.

I don't know about him, but if there was anyone who wouldn't move on... It would be Taehyung.

"Why are we acting like we're in a movie? Let's have fuuuun!" Hoseok changes the topic and stands up.

. . .

I'm sorry if this is short😭 This is only a fill up chapter, the next one would be the last. I just... Kinda wanted to tease my readers😂 Did you guys think that Sohee and Taehyung got re-married?

I'm sorry if you think I'm only writing trash now but I feel so drained... School is just... Ugh..