Jimin || Her Smile

(A/N: Idk why, I just wanted to put the song here)

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jimin's POV

We tried to come as fast as we could to the park where Jin Hyung said.

He stopped when we saw him cradling Y/N in his arms as both of them were laughing.

"Hyung!" I call out, making both of them look at us as we run over to them.

"Guys!" She says happily as we all hugged her one by one.

Her voice... I thought I could never have a chance to hear it again...

"So, where are we off to?" Namjoon asks, making Jin and Y/N grin.

...

We went to alot of places, taking turns on who gets to carry her on their back. The order was from the oldest until Jungkook, no one complained about this...

We had already gone to the beach where we all played at before and a could other places... and right now we were at a different park from earlier.

This one had alot more space, and it was very lively as there were children playing around with eachother.

Y/N always loved children... She would always tell us how much she'd want to have her own someday...

"Yahh Jimin!" I received a light smack on my head, "owww!" I say, rubbing that part that Y/N just hit.

"We're falling behind!" She points and Jungkook and the Hyungs, who were way ahead of us.

"Well excuse me as I have to carry you! You might fall if I went faster!" I explained in a joking way, laughing lightly.

"I won't! Come on Jimiiin!" She whines cutely, making me smile. "Hold on tight." I shifted her up my back a bit more so it would be easier to run.

Her arms tightened around my neck, sending goosebumps all over my body.

"Kajaaaaa!" I scream childishly as I ran forward, holding her legs securely around me.

She giggled like a little girl, urging me to go faster as I ran past my hyungs.

It made me tear up a little honestly... Having her like this... Hearing her laugh like this...

It was something new... Something genuine.

"JIMIN!" We both looked behind us and saw Jin hyung hold out his camera. "SMILE!"

I quickly wiped off the tears in my eyes as I smiled brightly. I felt Y/N put her hands on.each side of my head and did a peace sign; I could see it because of our shadows.

We heard the click and went back to our normal posture. "You two are so cute here!" He exclaims, the others agreeing as they caught up to us.

In the picture... Y/N was smiling brightly... Not like the smile she would always show us... It was real.

I felt the warmth that radiated from her smile as I held the picture, looking at every little detail.

We have already been to 6 places in total.

Places she chose... Places that meant alot to her.

...

We took alot more pictures together in almost every place in the park, not worrying about running out of film because we brought a whole back of it.

The sky started to darken a bit... It was already 5pm.

"Look at this one!" Y/N pointed at one picture as we were examining them. When I looked, I immediately tried to hold in my laugh. "Hyung- look at your face!" I pointed at Namjoon hyung and laughed.

"You look like you've ran a marathon!" Jin hyung's famous windshield laugh enters the scene, making us die of laughter.

"A-ahhh..." All of us stopped as they all looked at Y/N concernedly; I couldn't because she was on my back.

"괜찮아요?" Jungkook asks worriedly. Y/N chuckles it off and nodded. "It's nothing..."

You're lying again...

All of us fell silent, not knowing what to say next...

"Can... We go to the Han River?" She asks. All of us nodded as I walked closer to Jungkook, indicating that it was his turn to carry her.

I instantly felt a bit of relief once Jungkook took her.

I stretched a bit since by back started hurting a bit...

"Kaja..." Jungkook says, almost in a whisper.

I could see how glassy his eyes were as he held Y/N securely. She had her head layed on Jungkook's shoulder as she started to breathe a bit heavier than earlier.

I looked at my hyungs as a sign to hurry up, and we did.

It's close... I'm not ready yet... Not yet.

. . .
Last two chapters to gooo~ Ahh... I'm a bit emotional about this... I think I've already said it before...