Jimin || Her Reasons

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jimin's POV

It's been weeks since we've last seen or talked to her.

It was driving me crazy.

Taehyung and Sohee tried contacting her the best they could, we all even went to her house but she would just text us that she's sick or that she's out.

Me, Jungkook, and the hyungs were all gathered in the Bangtan House since all of us were worried as hell.

"Who was the last one who was with her?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow, his tone a bit more serious compared to his normally calm one.

"Me, hyung. She was with me." Jungkook answered, gaze not leaving the table.

He couldn't- he wouldn't look at any of us in the eye anymore. Ever since they talked with that Soonyoung guy.

"What happened?" I ask and sat up straight, looking at Jungkook with intensity.

Something changed between all of us since we all realized our feelings.

A wall unknowingly grew between all of us, that wall being our feelings towards Y/N, and that wall also holds us together.

What happened?

"She wanted to have space from everyone and everything. She said she wanted to breath... To fly."

"To...fly?" Namjoon Hyung's eyebrows crashed together in confusion.

"Wait... She doesn't mean-"

"No! Y/N wouldn't do that!" Hobi Hyung interrupted Jin Hyung.

Fear started to settle in my chest. She wouldn't. She couldn't do that to us.

"But Hobi, what else could 'To Fly' mean? Hmm?" Yoongi hyung joins the conversation. "Maybe she'd go to another country? Why are we even thinking negatively?" He looked at all of us.

"I hope she's taking care of herself..." I blurt out, looking at the wall behind Jungkook blankly.

"Taehyung doesn't even seem bothered by this at all..." Jin scoffs, hands clenched into fists at the mention of his name.

"We don't know that for sure, hyung. Plus, he has a wedding to plan for." Namjoon hyung tried to calm the eldest.

"A wedding with someone he doesn't even love..." I whispered through gritted teeth.

Fuck that whole 'She's stronger' shit, Y/N is still a human.

"Yah Park Jimin! I thought we all agreed to support Taehyung no matter what his decisions are-"

"No, Hyung." I stopped Namjoon hyung. "What do you mean by 'no'?" His tone darkened as he sat up straight as well.

I felt my blood boil at the way he's acting. Him being our group's "leader" doesn't give him the right to decide for us.

"You're the one who keeps on saying that we agreed to support- to accept what he's doing to himself, y/n, and Sohee when we all know that he's just gonna break all of them!" I slammed my fist on the table, shocking all of them.

"Jimin! What the hell-"

"Hyung! Y/N is dying inside! Have you even seen her? Jin Hyung, Jungkook, both of you said that she looked very pale and thin the last time right?" I glared at Namjoon.

Jungkook looks at me with wide eyes, shocked at the fact that I had just opposed Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung, how can you even do this to her? To us?!" I shouted. He growled and stood up, "I have my reasons Jimin and one of them is respecting Taehyung's choices! You just don't know how to respect..." He replied with the same amount of anger.

This little... big punk! Who does he think he is?!

"What? Respect?" I stood up as well. "Hyung, if you do have respect then you would let us decide whether we would support him or not- you don't fucking own us!" I pushed his chest.

His eyes immediately flared up. He was about to swing a fist but Jin hyung stopped him. "He's right, Namjoon. As much as I understand your part, I do not want to support him on leading Sohee on. He doesn't love her and it would break Sohee as well." Namjoon sighs, letting himself fall back on the couch.

I sat back down as well, trying to calm myself. Did I really just... Push him?

"I'll... Try calling her again." Hoseok tries to change the topic as he rang her number and put his phone on speaker mode.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring..

"Hobi?..." My heartbeat accelerated at the sound of a female's voice.

"Y-Y/N? Where are you?" I ask, shifting myself closer to Hoseok hyung.

"J-Jimin-" She stopped, then coughing could be heard through the other line.

"Y/N, 괜찮아?(Are you okay?)" Jungkook asks, concern clear on his tone and face.

All of us were worried.

The line was silent until we heard her clear her throat. "N-ne..." She replies weakly.

"Y/N," Namjoon started, shifting closer to he phone as well. "Yeah?" She answers.

"Have you been eating? Tell me honestly. What is wrong with you? Is there something happening to you? Are you really sick?" He asks continuously.

"I'm fine, Namjoon. I-" She started coughing violently again. "Y/N!" I stood up. It was frightening to hear her like this.

"I'm fine... Yeah, I do eat. I have to. And obviously I'm also sick," She chuckles before continuing, "Don't come here. It's...bad."

"Are you sure?" Jin asks. It took a while for her to respond a yes before quickly ending the call.

I looked at all of them in the eye as I feel myself becoming restless.

It sounded like she was dyi- no. No Jimin.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook's voice cracked.

We all looked at him, surprised to see his eyes become all red and puffy as tears streamed down his now red cheeks.

I felt my eyes getting glassy as well.

What are you going through right now, y/n?

"I'm scared..." He covers his face and cries loudly, making me hold back a whimper as tears escaped from my eyes as well.

"Heyy! Stop crying will you?..." Yoongi glared at us, but once our eyes met, his expression softened. "... I said stop..." He sniffled and looked away.

I know how Jungkook feels. I'm scared too. I don't know what's happening to her.

...

Y/N's POV

I wiped the blood off of my mouth as I flushed the toilet, the scarlet red disappearing.

My body felt like it was burning inside; Aching with every move I make, but I choose to ignore it.

I got up despite the pain that shot throughout my body, heading towards my bed.

I sat down, eyeing the letters I had made for them as I sighed.

"Just a few more days." I smile to myself.