Jungkook || Her Last

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jungkook's POV

I could feel it. How her strength was slowly leaving her, how her body was.

I couldn't stop myself from getting teary as I prayed hard to let her live longer, even just for a little more time.

Once we arrived at the Han River, we sat my the river bank.

The moon was fully visible now, along with the stars that spread across the heavens, painting them in different colors.

The Moon's reflection was seen in the river, making it seem as if you were in a fairytale.

We all sat in a circle, with Y/N leaning against me.

I could tell she sensed how down we were now compared to just moments ago. "Yahh! Why're you all like this? We're supposed to be happy..." She trailed off.

"One last film..." Jin hyung suddenly said, showing us his camera.

One last picture...

He held it out, facing the lens towards us. All of us decided to do different poses, with me having bunny ears and Y/N smiling goofily.

Once the click was heard, he immediately took the picture.

After a few moments, all of us were shown on the polaroid pic. The moon and the stars behind us were only a bonus.

We all smiled as we looked at it contently.

My eyes started to water again as they fall on Y/N... So much amusement filled her eyes, as long as excitement, joy, and... Sorrow.

She shifted, hand accidentally touching mine

It was so cold...

"Hey..." She started off as she cleared her throat.

"Remember the time when... I first met you guys?" She asks, innocent eyes looking at all of us curiously as we nodded, Jhope hyung immediately chuckling.

"Jungkookie was so cute back then!" Jimin hyung chuckled at me.

"I-I-I... I'm J-J-Jung... J-Jungkook!" Hobi hyung tries to copy me, but in a much more exaggerated manner.

All of started laughing, laughing at any random memory we had of each other.

I tried but, it hurts. It hurts so much.

This might be it. The last time we get to be with her.

I'm not ready. I'll never be ready.

I noticed Y/N hold unto herself uncomfortably with a pained expression, she was breathing way heavier than before.

I already felt the tears trickle down my cheeks and I helplessly try to wipe them off.