Taehyung || Worried About Her

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
It was already time for my wedding but... None of the guys were here. Y/N wasn't either.

Where are they?

The ceremony hasn't started yet, because we were waiting for the guys.

I tried calling Jimin, my hands sweating in nervousness.

It was only ringing... He wasn't answering.

I tried calling the others too. Even Y/N.

No answer.

Y/N is supposed to be here too. She's the bride's maid for freak's sake... And the guys... They're my groom's men.

Just then, the door to the chapel opened, all 6 of them entering.

Wait, six?!

"Where's Y/N?!" I asks, walking- more like running towards them.

"None of your goddamn business-", " Jungkook!" Namjoon hyung scolded him.

Jungkook glared at me with so much hatred; something I had never seen him do as he sat down on one of the pews.

What the hell did I do?

"Excuse us..." Jimin says monotonously as they all pushed pass me, sitting beside Jungkook.

I looked at all of them in bewilderment. I wanted to shout out of frustration but- I noticed how gloomy they seemed.

How bloodshot their eyes were.

I looked over to mine and Sohee's parents, whose eyes were red as well.

What happened?!

"Hyung!" Jin looked at me blankly, as if he was looking at the wall behind me. "Where's... Y/N?..." I ask as nervousness filled me.

"Don't look for her. She's sick and it's your wedding."

That was cold...

I sighed and walked over to a corner, dialing Y/N's number.

She wasn't answering...

I've already called her 23 times but... Nothing.

I sighed in defeat, walking back to the altar as the ceremony was about to start anyway.

...

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Sohee to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

No... I don't...

I couldn't...

My heart... It only beats for her... But I need to do this...

"I..." I stopped, my palms started to sweat as whispers filled the chapel.

They all thought I was gonna say no.

I looked at my hyungs but their gazes were far from my way.

"I do."

I notice Sohee sigh in relief as she smiled at me.

"Do you, Lee Sohee, take Taehyung to be-", "I do." Wow... She didn't even let him finish...

"Oh uhh- you may now kiss the bride."

I wanted to puke in that moment.

Why do I have to do this?!

I forced myself to close my eyes and quickly peck her on the lips, leaving her shocked and a bit disappointed.