Jin || Her Father

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Jin's POV

"Soooo? What do you think?" Sohee asked and did a little twirl.

We were here in a wedding gown shop to look for something that Sohee liked and Y/N approved of. I wanted to come along since I wanted to be there incase something happened.

Well... more like we guys talked about who would come with them.

I didn't understand why they had to trouble her for all of these when they were the ones getting married. She's already emotionally tired and now this?

I looked at Y/N who was seriously examining the dress, pushing the bridge of her glasses unto her nose with her index finger.

She's such a cutie. You don't know what you're gonna miss out on, Taehyung.

"I... Love it! Sohee it fits you so well oh my gosh!" She squealed and jumped up from her seat.

"I'm so glad that you found your happiness, Sohee-ah." She smiles warmly. It was a genuine smile, but I know she's hurting somehow.

"Yahh! Don't make me cry here! I'm not even married yet!" Sohee wiped her tears and hugged Y/N.

Girls and drama... Can't blame them though.

"You'll find the one for you too! I promise. Who knows, maybe he's already behind you~" She looked at me in a teasing manner, making my cheeks flush pink.

"Yahh! Jin is like my brother!" Y/N pushed the laughing Sohee off of her. I felt a slight pinch in my heart but decided to ignore it.

She was never mine from the beginning so what's the point?

"Yeah! And I'm too fabulous for someone like Y/N." I smirked. I could mentally see the fume coming out of her ears as she glared at me.

"Yah! Alot of boys are lined up for Y/N! She can make anyone fall for her!" Sohee answered.

It's true though. Just look at me and the others. I smiled and nodded. "Of course they would."

"Yahhh are you gonna pay for those or what?!" Y/N suddenly changed the topic. "Change out of that now!" She pushed Sohee back into the dressing room, who was laughing hysterically at her embarrassed bestfriend.

Y/N sighed and walked over to me, sitting on the couch beside me.

I looked at her small form and took her hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"I'm proud of you. Not everyone can do this." I whispered in her ear and gave her a ligh peck on the cheek. I couldn't help it.

She jolted up a bit but nodded, still looking at the dressing room. "I'm doing this because they're my bestfriends. They deserve this."

I felt my eyes become watery. I seriously feel like I cry more than her. I leaned my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"You deserve so much more Y/N..." I say.

Why can't you love me instead? Or even Jungkook or the others? We could care for you too...

Her body stiffened, "Wh-what?"

"What?"

Shit did I say that out loud?!

"The guys friggin' crashed my house!" She showed me her phone.

It was a conversation of her and Namjoon, who sent a picture that would make you understand more than you think.

Yoongi was sleeping with Jimin writing on his face. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with Yeontan and Holly. Hoseok was straight out making a mess out of the popcorn he was eating while watching.... Frozen??