Namjoon || Her Understanding

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
Namjoon's POV

We decided to invite Y/N and her father to let them have a talk. It was sudden, I know, but we didn't really have enough time.

It turns out that ever since Y/N was born, he was watching over her through Sohee and Taehyung's parents.

I applaud him, honestly. He could've just moved on from his past and completely forgot about Y/N but, he chose not to.

All of us were here. Me, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jungkook, along with Soonyoung.

We let Jungkook and Yoongi tell the news to Jimin since they were the closest. I was the one to tell Jin Hyung.

It surprised me, how calm he was. He didn't shout, he didn't cry. It was like he had already anticipated it.

Jimin however was a different story. When they told him, we could hear his cries and shouts throughout the whole night. He wouldn't eat, nor sleep for the past 3 days, and he locked himself in his room.

We had no other choice but to ask Y/N to talk to him, which worked.

It was only a week left before the wedding, and I know how much we dreaded it. The fact we had to actually go to the event and "support" them, since all of us object.

We were now only waiting for Y/N.

The bell of the cafe rang, notifying that someone had come in.

We all looked towards the door, seeing Y/N.

"Why are we here?" Y/N looks at Soonyoung with a scary gaze as she sat down.

It was heartbreaking, seeing how thin and unhealthy she got since we last saw her, which was only a few days ago.

"Y/N... We need to tell you something..." Hoseok started fidgeting with his hands while Soonyoung just looked down in nervousness.

"We... Took a few strands of your hair from your hairbrush- I know it's creepy as fuck but... It's-" Jin stopped when we saw her stand up.

"S-so it's... True? You're my..." She  stopped, eyes turning glassy as Soonyoung stands up as well, embracing her tightly.

"아빠...(Father)" She started crying.

Her father chuckles lightly as tears started to form in his eyes.

"미안해요... I wasn't the father you dreamt of..." Y/N shakes her head.

"I'm happy..." She says.

Soonyoung began stroking her hair in a fatherly way.

I smiled. It was nice to see her with her father.

She then let go of him and faced us. "Guys... Can I take a walk with him?" She asked.

"You don't have to ask Y/N, we have no right to hold you back." Jin smiles.

She nodded and walked out with Soonyoung.

The table was now dead silent since they left.

"Well that was fucking quick." Yoongi says.

"Agreed." Jungkook adds. "What do you think they'll talk about?"

"Everything." I answered Jimin.
...
...
...
...

"Now what?" Jungkook suddenly asks, breaking the growing tention.

"What will happen once... You know?" Yoongi looks at us.