Hoseok || What He Wants

WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive topics and strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.
=
=
=
=
It had been three days since Jungkook almost killed Taehyung. Almost.

If there wasn't any humanity left in me, I would've wished that he actually did, but I'm not that type of person.

The moment Taehyung blacked out, it took all of us to pull away the raging bunny from him.

Jungkook even accidentally elbowed Yoongi, leaving the poor guy with a dark purple bruise on his left jaw.

Today is the day that Y/N is gonna get cremated.

It stated in Y/N's letter that her ashes were to be divided into ten cases.

One for each of us, one for taehyung, one for Sohee, one for Mr. And Mrs. Kim, and one for Mr. And Mrs. Lee.

It's quite disgusting if you look at it from an outsider's view, but for us, it was the best thing.

It was my turn now to watch over the sleeping Taehyung, whose head was wrapped around a bandage.

My eyes traveled from his sleeping form to the bracelet he was holding.

Even when he passed out, his grip on that bracelet never loosened even a bit.

It was Her bracelet.

I told you this would happen.

I smiled bitterly as I felt tears drown my vision.

"H-hyung?"

I flinched, batting away my tears as I stood up.

"How are you feeling?" I ask worriedly as he sat up, and not soon after he was groaning as he held his head.

"How... Long was I out?" He asks as he looked at me woth squinted eyes.

"Three days." I reply shortly.

Silence arose, making the tention between us rise as well with each passing second.

"If you're wondering, today is the last day of Y/N's wake. We can go there but I suggest you r-", "Let's go." He says seriously, standing up from the bed.

"Are you crazy? You haven't even bathed yet."

I say, looking at him with disgusted eyes, but because of the low amount of light the room gets from the window, he wouldn't see it.

"Do I look like I care? I smell like a baby." He groggily walks out, not waiting for me.

Well, ofcourse we had to wash and change him. It would be inhumane of us not too.

Aish, does he even know where he's going??

...

We were here, at her wake.

My heart clenches as I look at her lifeless form in the white coffin that was decorated with gold.

We had it personalized.

Somehow, we felt that the colors represented her.

Her heart and soul were as pure as white, and her smile, her laugh, everything about her just made each day with her golden.

That was who she is; or was.

Of course the past days were rough for us as well.

Having to take care of him.

Our minds and hearts conflicted on whether to stay and look after him, or leave him in the house, cold and alone.

We wanted nothing to do with Taehyung anymore, but we knew better.