Part 1 + 2

*1*

*Flashback*

I came out from the shower. I wiped the mirror to look at myself.

"I never had a perfect body." This phrase was tormenting me since the sixth grade. I remembered of when were little, out of nowhere, I started to gain weight; not too much but just the amount that caused me to be different from other girls. I thought the only good feature about it was the hourglass shape, but even that was shadowed by my saggy boobs due to them being too large.

I started to wipe myself with a big towel before applying the body lotion. I liked smelling good. It was a little obsession I had. No matter how I felt about someone my mood would change according to what they would smell like.

Soon after I ended my little ritual and got dressed I turned on the TV. It was so frustrating for me. 2 years since I've been living in Korea and I still didn't find myself to learn how to speak the language, but I was lucky enough to know how to speak English.

A loud knock on the door making me jump out of my skin.

"Who the fuck knocks on a door like that?" I found myself mumbling while answering the door. A little scared, but I looked through the peeping whole and I couldn't believe who it was.

I fast opened the door and the words couldn't find their way out. It was really Kim Namjoon?!?!

~in Korean~ „Good evening! My name is Kim Namjoon." he said while bowing down.

I must've looked so confused because after he bowed he stopped speaking in Korean and realised that I am not local. I only managed to let out a whispered „Hi!" before he could start speaking in English.

„Hi! My name is .."

„I know who you are Kim Namjoon." A shocked expression came upon his face and I realized that I must've scared him into thinking I am a huge enthusiastic fan. I put my hands out and told him:

„Please don't be afraid, I won't jump on you. I am a huge fan, but I still respect your personal space. Please don't worry!" When he saw that I didn't do anything to make the situation any dangerous or awkward I got myself to invite him in my house.

„Thank you so much!" he exhaled as he bowed and entered.

„Please there is no need for formalities. Are you ok? Do you want something to drink? You look tired!"

„Yes, please I would like some water if it's not too much to ask!"

„Follow me into the kitchen and please, make yourself comfortable! I said while I was leading the way. It was a little weird since I only knew the man from TV, but somehow I couldn't find myself feeling in any danger.

I gave him a bottle of water and he gulped it almost all at once. I was surprized to see how he looked so good. He had this finesse about himself, one that I always admired at the men who emit it even during the smallest gestures.

He was frowning as if he was speaking to himself. I saw that he was looking at his phone and realized that it was off.

„If you need to charge your phone I can give you a charger!"

„Thank you so much, miss... I didn't catch your name...

"Just call me Lilly, Park Lilly." I said while I reached and took out a charger from one of the drawers.

"Miss Lilly, thank you again. "

"Please, just Lilly. We're of the same age. Anyhow, what happened? Did you get lost?" He raised his eyebrows like I was reading his mind.