Part 16

** CONTINUING THE FB*

The next day I woke up to the sound of knocking.

"What the fuck. I thought I put the ~Do not disturb! ~ sign." And I opened the door ready to throw a fit. I was Seoyeon.

"Finally!" she hugged me, but I was too angry and got her off of me.

"What do you want?" I sounded so harsh where she was on the verge of crying.

"What happened to you? Why are you so mad? You never gave us a chance to explain. The guys were filming that morning and I was in the audience. Neither of us had the phones with us. Lilly, please! Give him a chance to explain. He was just..."

"Fine! You want me to come? Ok! But you will regret this, I guarantee it." I took my purse and jacket and stormed off to her car.

She was talking, but I didn't want to listen.

"Trust me. That bitch won't be there anymore. HE explained that to her!"

"Yeah, he explained it reaaally good to her!" I whispered sarcastically.

"What?"

"Doesn't matter, we're here!" I got out and run my way to the dorm. I ran out of breath because of the baby shortly, so she leaded the way. She opened the door, but I entered without taking my shoes out. I wasn't planning on staying too long.

When I entered I saw everyone, but mostly I focused on him and the bitch facing each other.

"I can see how she's not here, apparently!" I addressed Soso, who had a confused look on her face. "What do you want from me? And before you'll answer, I am moving me and LillyP to Y/C and there's no way in the FUCKING HELL you'll stop it." I addressed him. No one said anything.

"Lilly, I-I know how it seemed, b-but please..." he tried to plead; I didn't let him.

"Seriously? This is the best you can do? We slept one night, you disappear the next day and the next they you show off with your little bitch. What is there not to understand? I can see how they hate me for trying to destroy the "family". Look at them looking at me" they were furious because I wasn't giving any chances for others to speak. "I don't understand why you want me to stick around." They thought I talked about "BTS and me and Soso" family, but I was talking about HIM and the bitch having a baby. The only one that seemed hurt by everything was Yoongi and I felt so guilty for not being able to explain everything to him.

"Uhh, what makes you think you can destroy our family?" the bitch said to me.

"WHY don't you leave me alone? HE CHOSE YOU OVER ME!!" I started crying when I yelled that. They were so shocked by my stubbornness and ignorance. It wasn't like me and I knew it. I was too tired to fight anymore.

"What?! Now you're shocked? Oh honey, you're cute! I'm out! Never seek me again." When I said the last part I was looking at him. I just turned, made the reverse peace sign and ran. I ran as much as my legs and my baby let me.

*HIS POV*

I couldn't move. I don't get it. I can't follow her now. I am afraid she might do something.

"Why would she say that? Soso I thought you explained it to her!"

"Hey, it's not her fault, man. Didn't you see? Lilly wasn't having it." Hobi told me.

"Yeah, but what if she really does go back? What about us? Our baby?"

*END HIS POV*

*END FB*