Part 3

As I was sipping my whisky in my office, I looked at the watch on the wall. 8PM. "I should get going"

Told my driver to be down in 10 minutes and took off. As I was leaning my body on the side of the elevator I felt nostalgic. "I miss them so, so much.".

I got to my apartment; too luxurious for me. Too big, it never felt like home. This city doesn't feel like home anymore. It's my hometown, but I knew where my heart belonged. The thought of going to Seoul crossed my mind many times since 2 years ago. But I swore that if work is not taking me there I won't go. Earth is big, plenty of countries and city to go. And I went, but somehow neither of them made my heart flutter the way Seoul did.

I went into my home office. I poured myself a glass of bourbon and sat at the desk. In the first drawer I opened I found it. The polaroid of me and he guys. It was during the trip that I took with them before everything started to fall apart. They were the sweetest. Before I knew I started to cry while crossing my thumb over the corner of the picture where the black haired boy posing that handsome smile. "I miss you like crazy... I still love you" and kissed him before finishing your drink.

Anger spiked all over my body. I threw the glass so powerful I wished it went into the other dimension. I placed the polaroid back where it was in the beginning.

The memory of my hate towards them was overpowering me all over again. What happened left an opened wound. They never bothered to search after me. They just moved on like those 2 years never happened. Maybe I didn't stay enough in their lives to leave an impression; maybe they hated me as much as I did. Key word DID. I always asked myself if I was too childish in my behavior. I was 24, but maybe I didn't act my age. I cry and I cry every time until my eyes hurt and I don't have a voice anymore.

"HE CHOSE YOU OVER ME".

That sentenced was what woke ME up. Not when I thought of it. No, I thought of it many times, but when I actually said it hit the walls, it hurt my throat, it screamed in my ears and then I realized ... he chose her. I never told him how much I loved him. I thought I didn't need to. Everyone told me that he confessed to them, but why not to me? What made him take a step back? Did I do something?

So many questions... and never answers... never.

It's time for me to start healing my wound. Maybe I need to stay alone. Sex was awesome, I can get it anytime, but the kind of bonding I had with him, the spark I had every time we even looked at each other I never had that with anyone. Not before, not after and for sure not in the future.

"It's time to move on!"

As I said that, I stood up so slowly, taking my time, but then I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the clock; 10:45pm.

"So late; who can that be?"

The knocking intensified and I started walking faster and faster. "Fuck this big apartment; never liked it anyways."

I opened the door and my jaw dropped like I was in a Johnny Bravo cartoon.

"Hobi..."

"Lilly..."

**

As soon as I heard his voice I started to cry all over again. I jumped in his arms and we squished each other so hard, it gave us the feeling if anyone would let go the ground will break.

I WAS BALLING. With me in his arms he pushed us in the house so the neighbors won't hear me. He was caressing my hair trying to shush me into my peace, but it didn't work. The wound I was so sure I wanted to heal started oozing pain again. 2 years without them. Hobi was my ride or die. He needed me as much as I needed him. Between my crying and his shushing I could hear his sobbing. He broke the rhythm.