Part 15

I woke up with a smile after remembering last light. It wasn't my first time masturbating at that recollection. It happened every time I remembered it.

I got ready for the day and it was a bit late. Hobi and Soso were already up.

"Hey guys!" I said entering the living room. "Aren't you guys going to work today?"

"Hey, Silly-Lilly; today it's Saturday. We are all free for today. How did you sleep?" said Hobi.

I blushed at the last night memory and smirked:

"Good!"

"So what is your plan for today?" Soso asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'll wait for it. I'll go to my apartment, sit there and then meet the guys. It's useless to anticipate any conversation so I'll just go with the flow. Did you speak to them?"

"No. We didn't want to intervene. We'll wait a call from either of you to let us know what happened. You want to stay with us until them?" they asked me.

"Sure. Aren't we going to call the trio to come here too?" I asked.

"Ahm..." I saw Soso poking at Hobi. "They all went out. They didn't say where." Soso responded.

I squinted "That's odd. All three of them? Hmm." I said.

When the time came I started to get ready. I decided to wear that velvet dress. The weather was nice. I paired it with a silver cardigan and black shoes. I let my hair fall on my back. Letting my hair grow long was the best decision ever. I put some makeup on my face. Not too much. The dress had enough drama with it so I went for a "naked" kind of makeup.

I took the car from Soso. It took me 40 minutes to get there, but I still waited another 20 in the car. My heart was already racing and I didn't even get out. Was HE angry with me? Sad? Happy that I am here? I shook my head. "What it will be, it will be."

I got out from the car and entered the building. There weren't many apartments I stood at the ground level. Slowly I approached the door. I looked at my watch. 6:00 PM.

"There goes nothing!" I firmly opened the door. It was quiet. I looked around with wondering eyes. He didn't change anything. Everything was the same. It was so clean, almost too clean.

I didn't dare to go towards the bedroom so I stood on the sofa in the living room. It hit me again; that sadness; that feeling of desperation. I suddenly remembered the day after we slept. It crushed me then and it still does now. At that time I felt so vulnerable, so bad so ...abandoned.

*Flashback*

I woke up the next day. I wasn't expecting anything, but him besides me. I put my hand on the side of the bed where he was supposed to be, but it was cold. I was taken aback, but I wasn't panicking; not yet!

I called him. Nothing! I got on my silk robe and started to look for him through the house. Nothing I could hear besides my steps and my voice. In the living room, on the table was a note.

"I had to go. Don't wait for me!"

I collapsed. I couldn't believe it he was the type to do something like that. Fucking and leaving. Was he a fuckboy all this time and I couldn't tell? Was I so blind? Where there any signs that I missed?

All questions but no answers.

I was crying, but I had to keep myself together. I grabbed my phone and started calling. No one answered. Not even Soso. What was going on? I couldn't breathe. I called and called and no one picked up. Not the boys, no one.