Part 18 *Mature content +18 / 21*

MY POV

He came toward me with lustful eyes, confirming that he shared my carnal desire.

As I unzipped him and tried to grab ahold of his dick he stopped me and lifted my head by my chin.

"No, my angel! Today is all about you..." He stripped my dress just enough for my breasts to come out. He grabbed one of them firmly as he squeezed my ass so hard making me let out a loud moan. He became harder by the second and as I looked down at his dick, he gently pushed me on the bed with my legs still touching the floor. Just from that I felt like if he would fuck me I'd came in two seconds. He got on his knees on the floor, putting my legs on his board shoulder, making my pussy stick out. He kissed everywhere, but there. As I scoffed from the teasing he took me by surprise. He started eating me out making me arch my back. It was more intense as my knees were at my chest becoming harder to breath. His mouth was so hot and the way he was twisting his tongue all over my pussy made me tear from the pleasure. I was holding back my moans and he noticed.

"Don't hold back, baby. I want everyone to know what I can do to you." And I did as he pleaded. The more I moaned and called his name the more he would press his face on my pussy. He flicked my clit with his tongue when he started to finger me.

"So wet, just for me!" he teased me with his deep voice bringing me closer to climax. His fingers were so powerful, every time he trusted them in me my whole body moved and my skin would tremble. I tighten my grip on his fingers my body letting him know that I was closer. He fucked me even harder with his finger grabbing my boob; sucking my pussy as I let out the loudest moan, he left my body twitch from the strong orgasm.

He still wanted more.

Licking his lips he lifted me placing my head on my pillows. My brain was dizzy; all I wanted was him releasing himself so we both can feel the same pleasure. He went to one of the drawers. He took out one of my mini vibrators he found while living here and a pair of panties. I knew he was trying to do. I must've looked a little scared and I was holding my breath. He observed my reaction and chuckled.

"Don't be scared. I fantasized about overstimulating you. Such a great occasion this is." His smile looked so wicked. He came closer. He dressed me with the panties, not caring that I was still wet from his earlier performance. He placed the mini vibrator between my clit and the panties and put my hand onto it.

"Whatever it is...DON'T...REMOVE...YOUR HAND." He addressed that between his teeth with each word coming closer to my face. I couldn't speak so I only nodded at him. He stripped himself, remaining naked. He still had a great body making me lick my lips as I looked at him. He took my other hand and placed it on his dick. Its skin felt like velvet, but he was so hard.

"What are you waiting for?" and he placed his hand over mine guiding me into jerking him. I actually forgot about the mini vibrator when all of the sudden I felt this powerful sensation coming from my pussy. I moan so loud and it felt so good I stopped from jerking him.

"Don't stop baby." I couldn't focus. He intensified the vibration making me spasm from the pleasure. Even though it felt too much, I couldn't back down and I pressed the vibrator even herder on my clit. My legs convulsed from the pleasure making me a moaning mess. He looked satisfied as he started to pinch my nipples hard, squeezing them between his fingers. When he saw I couldn't continue jerking him, he placed himself over my chest sitting on his knees. He put one pillow under my head helping me support it and I started sucking him dry. He tasted so good even when his tip was being squeezed in the back of my throat. He started to grunt because of the feeling and it turned me on even more. As he was mouth fucking me I kept moving my tongue under his dick faster. I was gaining power when I felt him pressing on my vibrating hand.

"I said don't move your hand." At the same time he pressed the vibrator harder ,moving in in circular motions, and made his hand he had in my hair into a fist deepening his hip thrust. I started to tear again from the amount of pleasure when a powerful convulsion made its way through my body. I was closer.

"I am coming to, baby! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he deep throat me making gag bringing us both to climax at the same time.

He moved himself from above my body; Jin stripped me of the panties and removed the soaking vibrator. The same twitching from earlier, only stronger, let him know what a great lover he was to me. He kissed me and went into the bathroom. I was still recovering when he came back with a wet towel. I thought we were over when he started cleaning my pussy with the towel in a shallow matter. As he finished he saw I closed my eyes, being a little tired from the action. I turned on the side and he sat behind me making me believe he wanted to spoon me. I wanted to take my dress off when he came by my ear:

"I didn't said I was finished, my love!" and I opened my eyes. I wanted to turn towards him, but he was faster. He put his hand between my thighs massaging them so I can relax.

"I know you want more. I want you to scream my name. I want to hear you moan it. I want you to hear who it will make you feel that way!" It was like a dream. His voice had so much power over me. He grabbed my hair and urged me to answer and I nodded. He started to kiss me, placing his hands once again on my overstimulated clit. I moaned so loud and I couldn't take it so I started to stroke his dick, helping myself with the precum he let out. I wanted the whole world to know we belonged together. He lifted my leg and I placed his dick at my entrance. He rammed into me so hard. It didn't hurt, but he was so big. Jin didn't let me time to adjust to his size and stared to pound me so hard. The bed was moving the same as us. He was hitting that sweet spot that made me crazy for his dick. He grabbed me by my belly and started fucking me even faster each thrust bringing me out of this world; Jin whispered sexy words into my ears contrasting my loud moaning calling for his name.

As I was reaching my third orgasm he stopped.

"HOLD it!" he commanded.

"I-I can't." I cried from pleasure.

He then turned me on my back, placing himself between my legs. He brought my leg up on his shoulder as he again started to fuck me. The sensation was even more powerful because of me holding back my orgasm as he wanted. He held my hands up by the wrists with one hand, massaging my clit with the other. We synced so beautiful and my mind was blank; my moans were out of this world and so was he fucking my pussy. He fucked me harder and faster by the second. He wasn't coming out of my pussy anymore, but rather let every inch of his dick inside me. He couldn't control himself anymore. The room was full of our sex noises and loud moans as we screamed each other's names and gasped for air. Sweat was dripping from both of us when my walls tighten once again on his dick letting him know that I was closer once again. My juices were all over him and as I came, his thrusts became sloppier. I felt his hot liquid inside as he moved a few more times.

He fell beside me. We were both panting from the effort. I put my head on his chest after he finally took of my dress.

"Is everything all right?" he asked while he slowly drew circles on my back.

"I love you, Jin. You're perfect. I can't wait to be your wife." I went up and kissed him.

We stood like that for another hour. As I felt sleepy he went to grab another wet towel so he can wash me a little, knowing that I couldn't move anymore.