Part 12

**

"Yoongi..." I said smiling.

He wasn't looking at me. I heard him sobbing after calling his name. I closed the door and carefully I approached him. He was looking out the window and easily put my hand on his shoulder.

I felt how tears started to form in my eyes and with a cracked voice I addressed him:

"Please don't avoid me." But when he heard me, he violently moved his shoulder so I can remove my hand. "I know how hard it was. But please, don't shut me down" I started to cry. I heard nothing but sobbing, as I saw him wiping his face.

"OK. I'll go. I'll be outside. I'm staying here two weeks. If you find it in your heart to forgive me, come and see me anytime. I'll be waiting." I wiped my own tears and turned my back in order for me to get out. I made two steps and I heard him saying with a low voice:

"Are you abandoning me again?" I didn't turn around.

"I am not. I told you. I want your forgiveness, but I know you have to be ready." I continued to walk toward the door and I felt his hand on my wrist. He started to cry even harder.

"Please don't leave me again!" I flinched a little when he hugged me from behind and I put my hands on his hands. I tried to loosen the grip so I can hug him too but it got only stronger.

"Yoon...I can't...Breath!"

"Good!"

"But I want to hug you too!" I complained. He spun me and he hid his face in the crook of my neck. We hugged for so long. I let him hug his sadness away. I didn't break the hug. I waited for him. We both needed closure, the kind of closure that words can't describe it. After forever, he took a step back, but he wasn't looking at me.

I cupped his face and brought it up.

"I thought I told you the only reason for you to ever look down is when you tie your shoes." I searched for his eyes. Beautiful as always, he may have had a sharp personality, but his sugar-like features reminded me of the soft looks he was giving me all those years. He smiled.

"Finally; Let me see that beautiful puffy eyes." He literally pierced my soul. With one look I was able to feel and understand everything he's been feeling in two years.

"You're the reason I felt and looked down!" I was on the verge of crying. In my defense I knew it would be hard, but I never expected for him to be this harsh. "How's it been to be a single mother?" such a low blow, but he didn't know. I put my hand on my belly looking down and shook my head.

"There's no baby Yoon... that's been over a week after I left here. I had a miscarriage." I was a little annoyed, but I couldn't blame him. I accepted that fact; it was no one's fault. He stood there with his mouth opened.

"Lilly, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. Fucking Jimin didn't tell me!" He looked at the door.

"I didn't tell him. I asked Soso to let me tell them." I cupped his face. He had that sore smile again.

"It's ok. Yoon, I am so sorry. I completely disregarded the fact that you had feelings for me. I'm sorry for the way I left. You all had the worst experience and I am to blame for that. I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive this stupid Lilly." I looked in his eyes. And he hugged me tight.

"I should've been there for you. You're not stupid. You're one of the most precious human being I've ever met. Even if you won't ever be mine, I just wish for your happiness." He was such a grown up about the situation. I was so proud of him. I kissed his cheek and he put his forehead onto mine. "I told you, you'll always be the one that got away. But I'll always be there for you, no matter what."