Part 11

It was late and I felt really tired and I excused myself.

"Guys I really need to get to my apartment. I need to go and see if everything is fine."

"Just stay here for the night. Sleep in my bedroom." Jimin said. "I'll go with Tae and Jeongguk. And don't say it's weird you've stayed here before; there's nothing that changed about how we see you."

"OK, I'll stay here, but I am so tired. I need to go back to sleep. I am so sorry" I said rubbing my eyes from the tiredness.

"It's ok, Lilly. We'll stay a little longer. Do you want to do something tomorrow? Hobi came to me and hugged me from the side.

"I actually was thinking to go shopping a little. You guys want to come? "

"Sorry, we can't. We have rehearsal and then some meetings with the BigHit stuff." Said Jeongguk not very convinces himself of the lie he just said. I pretended to believe it and then said my wishes for the night.

"Soso can you come a little I have to ask you something." We went to my room and she looked a little worried as she knew what I was about to ask.

"What is going on? You lied about the others being gone, no one wants to come tomorrow with me and when I want to go back to my apartment, you guys won't let me." I crossed my arms waiting for her to give me an answer.

"Lils look, HE has been staying in your apartment after you left!"

"Wait, what?"

"Yes, Hobi apparently forgot to tell you, but Lilly those bitches never stood a chance after you left. The guys invited them before you left, yes, but seeing how much damage they've done neither of the boys wanted to see them again."

"Hobi told me she wasn't pregnant, but Soso, I saw the pictures. Did she have an abortion? I don't understand!"

"Lillyth... she never had a baby to begin with. Those pictures were bought. The night when you said all those things was the first time we heard about her being pregnant. She just found out about you and your baby and she wanted to play with you. After that night HE got her to an OBG-YN and there was nothing."

"Jesus. Fuck me. HE should've taken her to the fucking psych ward."

"Yea. HE was so discouraged about everything that HE didn't want to stay in the place that got you so hurt. The guys didn't have the guts to tell HIM not to move out, but they felt as guilty and knew that no amount of words will convince HIM."

"I'm not mad that HE moved in my apartment. I mean I let you guys the keys and told you to use it as you want. It's just the thought of HIM bringing someone and fucking it in my bed it's not what I want to imagine."

"Lils, there was no one. After that, HE swore to wait after you. But HE waited for you to do something, a move. HE said that if he came after you it might get the opposite effect instead of getting you back."

"Seoyeon at this point I don't know what to say. I don't know if I am ready. Yes, mentioning HIS name makes my knees weak, the memory of his face melts my heart, but what do I really know now about HIM? Every time our hands touched we had a little spark between us. When HE would speak me... that was HIS music to my ears; But now..."

"Nothing's changed. I promise!! When we visit HIM we see the way HE's looking at your picture. HE always says that HIS favorite gesture that you always did was when you called HIM ~ cute~ and cupped HIS cheeks. And that no one looked HIM in the eyes the way you did. But that's not my thing to say."

I just shrugged and the memories that Seoyeon mentioned got me feeling a painful nod in my throat. I felt like someone was bashing my head.

"You're tired. Sleep before you get sick. It's ok to be alone tomorrow. Get to know Seoul again. Breathe its air. Let it hit you that you are back and we'll meet tomorrow night here."