Part 14 *Warning MATURE content + 18 / 21*

-----------------------------

Before you continue make sure to check my most recent work! Please enjoy! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

----------------------------

*PRESENT*

As I am applying the body lotion on my skin I can't help but remember the way I felt when HE touched me that night. HE did everything right. Every move, every caress; every twirl his fingers made were in perfect sync. HIM grabbing my thighs while kissing my belly turns me on even now after two years. I couldn't get enough; he makes me crazy even now when the ghost of what was the most perfect night of my life is rumbling through my head.

I sat in Jimins' bed, thinking that maybe if I ignore the torment that was HIM not touching me like that, everything would disappear.

I apparently I like to lie to myself.

*FB*

He gently sat me on the bed.

The way he was looking at me, turned me on and scared me at the same time. There's no way I could've gotten away and I didn't want to. I couldn't remember when we got naked, but it didn't matter. His hands all over my body, his kisses; his hard dick was teasing me in every possible way. This is my drug.

"Please, I can't take it anymore." I said cussing myself for letting out the most embarrassing plead, knowing what it would do to me if he'd be to comply.

"Easy, my beautiful flower. I want to taste every inch of your body!" He looked at me with those beautiful demanding eyes. I couldn't do anything but agree with everything he did.

Standing above me, He came up to kiss me and I got ahold of his dick. He was so hard I've never felt something like that before. He grunted closing his eyes letting me know what I was doing to him. I started to massage the tip wanting to tease him and gaining control over him. He collapsed on his side letting me do what I knew it would drive him insane. I rotated my hand on his dick, going up and down at the same time. His moans were so beautiful it made me wet. He started caressing my leg going for my already soaked spot and I let him. At first he pressed on my pussy, but after he felt how wet I was he started to finger me. His fingers worked their magic making my stick out my ass from pleasure.

"J... I... ah... I'm coming." I let out.

"Me too baby... faster!...shit...! He exhaled. We both came but knew it wasn't over. We started to kiss, not letting the other to grasp for air. He topped me, kissing my neck.

"You'll be mine! You'll be MY Lilly!" He whispered in my year while teasing with his hand every side that surrounded my cunt. I wasn't able to speak anymore. I wanted him so bad. I wanted him inside me. I placed him between my legs, making him let out a slight laugh. I looked away, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that I'm your weakness. Now, guide me inside you baby. Let me pound you good..." I grabbed his dick. He hissed a little while getting used to me pumping his cock. I guided him to my hot and drenched cunt. He entered so hard and fast it hurt. I hold onto him letting him know that I needed to adjust. He was molded for me. He felt amazing. I looked at him and nodded as a signal for him to start. He went slow but hard making me let out a scream filled with pleasure. He was sitting on me with one hand on my hip.

"Fuck me... please! I need you baby!" I cried.

He started fucking me so good. He sat on me, burrowing is head in the crook on my neck letting me hugging and scratching him all over his back. His dick was hitting my g spot. That was something that only he did. We were both screaming for pleasure, moving in sync. As I tightened myself around his cock, with a fast move he pulled out and positioned me doggy style. He placed himself inside of me sounding so aroused and pulled my hair. He fucked me faster and faster and I turned my head only to see what pleasure I could bring to him. He moved so fast at this point I only existed for him and his cock. He slapped my ass so hard it made me moan loader for him.