Part 17

**

** JIN"S POV*

I felt like my world crushing. I was expecting to see the baby. I was expecting for her to tell me that she left the baby back home, because she couldn't travel with him. And the worst is the fact that I wasn't there. She must've been so hurt, so afraid. She was always so sensitive. I was the only one who knew how vulnerable she can be. That's why I could never find myself to be mad at her when she'd show her toughness using me.

"Baby..." The word just came out of my mouth. All three of us were crying. "I can't believe how strong you are to get through this alone. I am so sorry. I wanted to be the best father; to be there for our baby and for you; for us... a family. I cursed myself every night knowing that as the days went by I couldn't be there for the both of you. I am so sorry. It's my fault!" I was crying so hard. I reached to her and put my head on her legs while she was sitting on the couch. I felt Namjoon hugging her. He went:

"Guys I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. I will go now. This is your moment." He wiped his tears and went out the door, leaving me and the love of my life to mourn our loss.

After sometime she lifted my head and started caressing my face with her thumbs. She's so beautiful and her eyes are so soft. She didn't change. She's flawless. She still makes my heart beat just like the first time I saw her at the dinner. The dress she's wearing reminded me of that, and she knows it; a small touch of the dramatic that describes her so well.

"I can't believe you're here, in my arms. I missed you. I wanted to come so many times. I was afraid that it will make you hate me even more. Please, Lilly, MY LILLY understand! I never chose her, she was never an option. That day... I was telling her that I didn't want to see her again anymore. I just..." She kissed me. Her lips were trembling. There was no need for words. I missed her sweet lips. Still crying, but passionately she kissed me holding my head with her soft hands. I sat on the couch, not breaking the kiss, but allowing me to slip my tongue. She made me weak.

After a while I broke the kiss. I wanted to hear her saying my name so bad. I dreamt about it, I imagined it, but it was never like the real thing. As I told her that, I saw how her expression changed. It was that fire in her eyes again. She kissed me while I let myself being pushed back by her body. Her tongue was making me dizzy. For the first time in two years and after many rehearsed speeches in my head, turns out that all she wanted to make her point with her body; and don't get me wrong. I am not mad.

She stood up looking down holding her tears from falling. I knew what she was thinking. This happened before and I broke my promise.

"Nothing will stop me, my love. I know that I promised this before, but the only way for you to believe me is to let time pass and prove it to you. It's been a long time. I am older and yesterday I spoke to Bang PD. He gave me his permission to come public with our relationship. I will let them deal with the official stuff and then I will present you to the ARMY. They will love you as much as I do."

She was taken aback. I knew that she will be surprised, but instead she gave me a big smile. She resembled a child that was given a long-promised toy.

"Jin, I never stopped loving you. You are my other half. You complete me and understand me like no other. I want us for each other; I want us to grow older. My brain stops functioning and my heart goes crazy every time I see you. I am cursing myself for becoming so vulnerable again, but I don't want a relationship anymore. I want to be with you forever, even though we are not going public with it. I can't stand another minute knowing that I won't be able to call you mine for the rest of my life."

Being focused on her speech I didn't even noticed that I was crying. I am so happy.

"Stand up and wait for me here." She did that but I could see how confused she was. I went to our bedroom and took the little box that I had bought two years ago. She never knew that this was the real reason I woke up early that morning. I went back into the living room. Despite the fact that she just told me she wants to marry me, the thought of proposing to her made my stomach to become the size of a pea. I gently smiled and I took her hand, pressing my forehead on hers.

"Lilly Park, my other half, my love, my everything! Will you do me the honor to become mine forever and ever, 'till the end of time?" As I asked her I took the ring from the box and place it on her forefinger. I knew that's what she wanted. She liked her man to stand up proposing and her ring to be placed on her forefinger. She admires the proudness of the change. She wants a man at the same level as her to be asking, not begging on one knee; nothing too much about which finger, she just likes the difference.

"Yes. Forever, yes!" She pulled me into a kiss and she brushed my chest with her hand making her way through my pants. That's what I admired her. She has a unique way of proving herself and "talking" with her actions more than with her words. She started stroking me, making my knees week. I grabbed one of her breast, and pressed her head against mine, deepening the kiss.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom to seal our unanimity?" I asked.

"Why don't we?" she asked while raising her eyebrow.

I carried her bridal style into the bedroom and onto the bed, locking the door. She makes me hard just by standing there. I admired her as she began to undress.

"NO! Don't take of the dress. Let me take care of you..."