Part 9

"How did you survive alone after everything?" Soso asked me while we were walking towards the building?

"Seoyeon..." Hobi looked at her trying to make her understand that maybe was not a good idea to start the conversation this early.

"It's ok, Hobi. Love, no one said I got past anything. I went to work, I tried a therapist, but it only made me worst so I stopped seeing her. I will clarify everything once we have time."

A sad look came upon their faces. Soso already knew about the baby. I told her in that short period of time when I still kept in touch with her.

We arrived at Hobis' dorm. Lucky, no one was there so I was able to take a shower in piece and change my clothes. I asked Hobi to gather a few of the guys at the time, but to let me rest half an hour or so, just to get used with the jet lag.

I sat in his bedroom, but I couldn't sleep. My mind got me back to that night and I got myself to ask, what if I didn't do it. What if he didn't listen to me?

*Flashback*

We both were panting from the sexual tension that had built up until now. Our eyes glistened as the moonlight was capturing our faces. Slowly I sat on him and he got my hair behind my ears. He was so warm, despite his cold appearance; he smelled so good. I loved the perfume he was using, manly but with a hint of sweetness. It suited him.

Gently, he put his hand at the back of my head, our faces coming closer and closer. The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. He pressed his lips against mine. He really was a good kisser.

~ Remembering that I found myself touching my lips, missing his sweet taste. ~

The kiss made me dizzy. He was firm, but gentle at the same time. With every move one of us made, the other followed like in a beautiful waltz. Our hands moved everywhere and we found ourselves wanting to explore every inch of our bodies. He grabbed my ass making me moan so hard. He got his tongue licking my lower lip and slid it into my mouth.

"Jesus!" I said to myself. He knew all the right moves. While we continued our French kiss, his fingers went up and down my spine and it felt like a feather touching my skin. I broke the kiss at the sensation of his fingers touching my skin, arching my back with my head set back, eyes closed but my body pressed on his. I looked at him. He had this grace I've never seen before.

I sat on his left side and he let my hand caressing his abdomen. He might not showed it a lot, but he was fit as hell and with the moonlight falling on his pale skin, it made him look like he was made out of porcelain. He looked at me analyzing every move I made. I felt him breathing so heavy when I started kissing his ear, neck. He was so aroused by my moan he let out a heavy grunt when I pressed my hand on his belly, just above his member.

But then it hit me. Instead of enjoying my moment I started imagining HIM and that whore doing what I and Yoongi were doing. I stopped. "Fuck!"

He didn't understand what happened. I got up and covered my face with my hands. Yoongi wasn't upset. He guessed what must've crossed my mind.

"It's ok. Don't beat yourself up." He was still panting, but I started to cry. "Hey, hey! It's ok! I know it's hard. I just hope I didn't do anything to upset you." I shook my head. He put my head on his shoulder and caressed my arm. We fell back on the bed.

"Under perfect circumstances you know you would've been mine. You'd never cry from wrongdoings, only from happiness. I have feelings for you Lilly, I've always had them. I was just too stupid and afraid to act on them. I'm sorry!" I sobbed and he lifted my chin to look at me. He wiped my tears and kissed me again with his sweet lips.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, but he cupped my cheek.

"Don't be. It's better to reject me now than after we'd done it. I don't want you to regret anything."

Kissing my forehead he then got up and slowly walked away. I got up and followed him.

"You're not staying?" I really didn't want to be alone that night.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Besides the fact that I have blue balls, I can't stay here seeing you wanting another man while in my arms. You are a strong woman and you will always be. I trust you not to do anything bad. If anything I will come immediately, but I really have to gather my thoughts too." He went towards the front door and I followed.

Saying that he put on his shoes and I went over to him. We hugged for a long time, each of us trying not to forget the others' scent. He whispered "You'll always be the one that got away!" into my ear. He gave me a hard peck on my lips while his hand cupped my face and he got out. I held the door and while he was getting in his car I could see him crying. I felt useless.

I closed the door, went to the kitchen to grab some water and I cried. I cried until I had voice no more. I couldn't understand how someone can lose two men on the same night. I found the strength to walk over to my couch where I fell asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Without me realizing I fell asleep in Hobis' bed, but before I closed my eyes entirely I thought I saw the door opening and HIM looking at me.

*Yoongi POV that night*

I got in the car trying to hold back my tears but failed. I buckled my seat belt and when I started the car I saw HIM outside the house looking at me. I slowly drove towards him and I let my window down.

"What did you do?" he was angry, but tears were falling on his face.

"Don't worry, she saw right through our deal. She knew!" I smirked.

"What happened?" He was making fist as he got ready to put up a fight.

"Nothing happened! Before anything you came inside her head and we stopped. I could never hurt her like you did. Leave her alone, you and you little bitch have done enough already."

We heard crying coming from her house. It broke the both of us. "Just get in the car. I'll get us to the dorm."

"I can't, I have to go back to the party." He looked ashamed.

"Of course you do!" I said sarcastically while driving off and let him there.