2 | "It will pass"

Please do FOLLOW ME.

-----Chapter 2----

Here we go.

Sanjana pov:

Time changes everything. Even me. These six years taught me a lot. I learned about myself, learned about betrayal, learned about heartbreak. Everyone says it will pass. The pain will pass but I don't know when it will pass. The clouds are roaring and it's raining cats and dogs. I don't like unexpected changes in life even this rain. I looked at the watch and it was 11:00 PM. Damn!! When will I reach home? I just want to kick Reyan's ass for giving me this much work.

I started working as an interior designer for Rosewood Hotels and resorts. It's been two years yet I don't feel bore. We have a lot of branches in the world and Reyan

is the head of this branch in Humburg. I don't regret working under him because he teaches me a lot of new things. He turned into my friend too. My phone started ringing breaking my thoughts. It was Cami.

"Hey!! Where on the earth are you?" she asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"Office" I said in a low voice due to the tiredness. I just want to crash the bed as soon as possible.

"What are you still doing there?" she asked again.

"Cami, I can't talk to you right now. You completed your work and you left. I still have some pending works to do. I should submit by tomorrow or else Reyan will throw me from the top floor" I said in one go. Yeah, Cami also works for Rosewoods.

"You know? There is no need for you to work for a company when you own one" she said. I know she must be rolling her big emerald eyes.

"Stop it, darling. I don't want to depend on my father. I can earn myself" I stated and she signed off.

"Come fast. I'll be waiting for you" she said and I hung the call. I walked towards the coffee maker to get some coffee for myself. I had my coffee and got back to my work. I should submit the new designs for our new branch in London. Reyan was very clear about it that he needs the designs by tomorrow. I completed the designs by 4:00 Am. Damn Jackson!! I scolded him in my mind. I mailed him the designs and decided to take leave. The climate is much better than previous night.

I went to the parking lot and hopped into my car. I started my ride back to home. The climate is so beautiful and the smell is so fresh like the first rain on the earth. Though, I was tired I decided to take a ride to beach. I reached the beach and hopped down. I covered myself with my jacket and leaned on the car's bonnet.

The sounds of the waves started to do music in my ears. I felt like the tiredness vanished away. I pulled the jacket close to me as it's damn cool. I inhaled the fresh air and looked the stars above me. They are shining like a diamond jewels. A smile came on my face as I felt alive after a long time. I looked at the time and it was 6:00. Few more hours for the sun to light our lives. I started walking on the streets and the shops were still closed.

I went back to my car and patiently waited for the sun raise. There he is, raising slowly from the bottom of the ocean. I walked towards the shore and looked at him. A happy smile came on my face after seeing the sun. I went back to the car and decided to go home. I checked my phone and I have missed calls and texts from Cami. She is so paranoid about me. I thought and called her.

"Cami!!" I said as soon as I heard her sleepy voice.

"Where are you? Still in the office" she asked yawing.

"Hm... Beach. Watched the sun raise and now heading to home" I said throwing my jacket into the car.

"You are an idiot. Who on the earth will go to the beach when the climate is bad?" she asked.