41 | "I can't afford to lose you"

----chapter 41-------

Here you go

Sidharth Pov:

"Sanjana, listen it's not what you think. Please let me explain" I tried walking towards her but she showed her hand to stop.

"I don't want to hear any explanation from your side. I don't even want to see your face from now on. You've fooled me. And this time you broke me completely. I thought you loved me for real but hell I was wrong. You just used me. I hate you" she said wiping her tears.

"You faked your love well Mr. Malhotra. And I signed your fucking contract. As 8 months are already gone just you need to wait for 4 more months. This will be over and you can marry a girl of your choice" she said and walked towards the stairs.

What the heck happened now? Her words started ringing in my head and my heart stopped to beat and I collapsed on the floor. Is this true? I looked at the prenuptial papers and I saw her signature. No no! This can't happen. How can she take decision without giving me a chance to explain. I can't loose her this time. I can't. I got up and rushed upstairs. I went to my room and I didn't find her.

I felt weak all of a sudden. Where did she went? She can't do this. Sanj, just give me a chance to explain. I thought and went to her room. Her room was locked. She must be inside. I thought.

I started knocking the door.

"Sanj, listen to me once. Give me a chance to explain. Please, I beg you. I did a mistake, I admit it. Please give me chance" I said and I felt tears rolling down my eyes. How can I make you understand Sanj?

There is no response from her end and I started to get panic. What is she doing inside? Is she fine right?

"Sanj, open the door. Open" I shouted from my end. Why is she not opening? I didn't any sounds from her side.

"Sanj, please. Don't make this hard for me. Don't " I started crying. God!! Am I this weak?

"Listen, if you don't open the door. I'll break it, Kitten. You know me right. I can break this for sure" I said hitting it with my fist. I know my fist will bleed for sure.

Sanjana Pov:

I'm lifeless now. I don't know why I'm alive. I was in my room sitting at a corner thinking about my fucking life. Why the heck I trusted his love? Why the heck did I fall for him again? Why? He is shouting from the other side telling me to open the door but I don't want to face that cheap rogue.

"Listen, if you don't open the door. I'll break it, Kitten. You know me right. I can break this for sure" I heard him saying. Kitten? He still calls me that. Fuck you, Sid. Why you faked everything? I just hate you. I hate myself for falling in your love again. I fucking hate myself. Even if you break the door. I don't care. I don't want to see you. I closed my eyes and fresh tears started falling down.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sound. I opened my eyes with a jerk and there I saw him standing infront of me. His hand was bleeding and again my heart started to feel bad. Why should I care for the person who played with my emotions? I lowered my eyes and looked into my hands. He ran towards me and collapsed infront of me.

"Sanj!!" he called me but I don't want to answer him.

"Sanj, listen to me" he said and cupped my face. I can feel his blood on my cheeks now. I want to jerk his hands but I don't know why I failed.

"Please look into my eyes once. I beg you. Give me a chance to explain, Sanj" he said in a crooked voice. Wait!! Is he crying? I lifted my head a little so that I can meet his eyes. His eyes were red and showing some pain. Why is he acting now? I already gave what he is wanted. Then why? What's running in your brain, Sid? Do you want to break me more? Well, there is nothing left. I'm already lifeless.