10 | "Mujhse shaadi karogi ? "

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Long update. I couldn't stop myself from writing today. 

So many things are going to happen in this chapter. Successfully completed nine chapters. Hope you are loving the story.

Here we go.

Sanajana Pov:

"Mujhse shaadi karogi ? [Will you marry me?] " he asked looking at the decorations which are arranged in the church. The church was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers. 

"What? These arrangements are for Cami and Alex" I said and he gave me a charming smile.

"let's get married,love" he said and dragged me inside. He took me to the dais and slided the ring into my finger. He asked me to slid the ring into his finger and I did it with shaking hands.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest announced and I heard everyone clapping. I looked at the person standing in front of me. He gave me a smile pulling me close to him.

"Now you are Mrs. Sidharth Malhotra" he whispered in my ears and I shouted in horror.

I looked at my surrounding and then I realized what just happened. It was a DREAM. I was sweating profusely and my heart beat rate was high. My hands and legs are literally shaking. I looked at the clock and it was 5:00 Am.

What kind of dream is that? Why am I getting married to Sid? Why are you haunting me like this, Sidharth? Why? What have I done to you? Tears started rolling down my eyes. I got up from bed and went to the balcony. I stood near the window and cried my heart out. 

Why is this happening to me? Why am I dreaming about Sidharth? I collapsed on the floor and started weeping badly. 

"Sanj!! This is just a dream. Don't cry like an idiot" my inner voice mocked me.

"No!! This can't be happened. How can I marry him?"

"Yeah, how can you marry that rascal? This is a night mare, Sanjana. You are not going to shed your tears for this stupid dream" I thought and wiped my eyes. I stood up and took a deep breathe.

"This is just a dream. This is not going to happen in real so please stop worrying" I said to myself and tried to smile a little. I sat on the couch and relaxed myself. 

"Forget about it" I started saying this as a mantra and closed my eyes. 

-------------------

"Sanj!! Wake up, sleepy head" I heard a voice. I felt like someone shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Edwin. He gave a smile and I rubbed my eyes.

"Good Morning, sista. Why are you sleeping here? It's so cold outside. And did you cried?" he asked looking straight into my eyes. 

"Morning, brother" I said yawning. He took my face into hands and rubbed my cheeks gently.

"What happened, Sanjana?" he asked with concern. He is not my own brother yet he cares a lot about me. Lucky to have him in my worthless life.

"Nothing. I just got a bad dream and it scared the hell out of me. I cried a little and then I slept here" I said giving him a weak smile.

"What kind of dream was it?" he asked.

"Leave about it, bro. Not in a mood to talk about the nightmare. I'll go and fresh up" I said and excused myself. I went to my room and did my morning chores. My thoughts were still revolving around the dream. I don't get, why I always think about him. I don't get, why my heart is not willing to move on. I cleared my thoughts and went down.