18 | "She's the best thing you ever had"

-------Chapter 18------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov:

No one is sent by accident into your life. Everyone who enters your life has a purpose. Their purpose maybe either good or bad but they are here in your life just to teach something. My best friend has a purpose for coming into my life. She taught me what is love and what is heartbreak. What's the purpose of the girl who is going to marry me in few hours? What is your purpose, Sanj? What do you want to teach me?

"You look so handsome in this Indian outfit" Aditi said breaking my stream of thoughts. She was looking at me with a lot of happiness in her eyes. I was about to speak but my mom cut my sentence off. 

"God bless you, Sid. I want you to be happy always" Mom said kissing my forehead. I looked at my surrounding, everyone's face is sparkling like stars. Even Ishaan is enjoying the day. I plastered a fake smile on my face and took my parents blessings.

"Okay, let's leave to the mandap. They must be waiting for us" Dad said and everyone nodded. 

"You guys start. We will join you" Aditi said looking at me and everyone nodded. I turned towards her and raised my eyebrows. Immediately, she crashed me with a hug. 

"Whoa! Whoa! What's this for?" I asked hugging her back.

"Congratulations,Sid. Finally, you are getting married. I'm so happy for you" she whispered in my ears. I broke the hug and gave her a fake smile.

"I know why you are doing this. I know what happened between Sanjana and you. I know everything" she said folding her hands. What is she talking?

"Don't give me that look. You are my best friend and I have every right to know" she said shocking me. Who told her?

"Give this marriage a chance, Sid. You may find true love in this. Sanjana is not that bad. Tell me, what's her mistake? Loving you? huh?" 

"The fault is in you, Mr. Sidharth. I know you are scared of loving someone again but at the same time you can't mourn on your past. Give yourself a second chance. Break your imaginary bubble and come out from it. She is the best thing you ever had. Don't lose her with your stupidity" Aditi said looking straight into my eyes. I'm not scared of giving a second chance, I'm scared of repeating the same mistake again. 

I cleared my head and decided to leave this topic. 

"Who told you all this? huh?" I asked standing in front of her.

"There's no need for that. Now let's go. Vachan must be waiting for us" she said and dragged me out. We both went down and I saw Vachan, Nihaar and Ishaan. Nihaar must have told her the truth. How dare he? I'm going to talk to him later. I thought. 

We all went to the parking lot and I got into the car. I took the passenger seat next to Nihaar and Aditi, Vachan took the back seat. Aditi's words were flashing in my mind. 

"Give this marriage a chance"

"She the best thing you ever had" Suddenly, the car got stopped with a jerk. I looked at the surrounding then I realized that we reached the banquet hall. My heart beat started to raise thinking about the upcoming events. The park was beautifully decorated with flowers of all kinds. 

"Sidharth!!" I heard my mom's voice. She rushed towards the car and asked me to get down. I took a deep breathe and got down from the car. Edwin came towards me and gave me a friendly hug.

"We are looking for you" Edwin said with a smile and I smiled back. The welcome was so great. My father in law walked towards me and hugged me. I bend my head and took his blessings.