19 | "Take my hand, Sanj"

-------Chapter 19------

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go.

Sanjana Pov: 

I opened my eyes and found that I was covered with a blanket. Who did this? The curtains were closed and I don't remember that I turned on the air conditioner. Who did this? I looked around and realized that I'm alone. I found a small photo frame of Sid on the night stand. He looked so cute in that pic. I took it into my hands and traced my fingers on it. Then it struck me, it was Sidharth. He did this. This is his room and only he can do this. I thought. I don't know why but I felt all good. A pleasant smile came on my lips. 

Suddenly, the door was opened. It was Sid. Oh shit!! Immediately, I hid the photo frame in the covers. I pulled the blanket close and tried to sound normal. 

"Are you umm.... okay?" I heard his voice. He was looking at me with concern in his eyes. Don't look into damn orbs. He will read you. My mind warned.

"Yeah" I said looking away from him. 

"I will tell mom to arrange some food. You haven't ate anything from morning" he said shocking me. Why is he so concerned about me? 

"No need. She might be busy with the preparations, I will go down and have" I said and he nodded. He walked towards the washroom and locked himself. What's going in his mind? Is he acting or really concerned about me? I cleared my thoughts and got up from the bed. I adjusted my lehenga and went down.

I saw mom and Aditi talking to each other. I walked towards them and took my mom's blessing.

"How are you feeling now?" Aditi asked.

"I'm fine" I said smiling.

"You should eat something and then you should get ready for the reception" mom said and I nodded my head. Aditi took me to the dining hall and served me food. 

"Where is your son? I want to play with him" I said having my food.

"He is with his father. Vachan is his best friend. Ishaan enjoys his company more than mine" she said in a dull voice.

"You are jealous" I said.

"Of course, I am. I don't know what magic Vachan casted on him. I never thought he would be good with kids" her words are interrupted by a voice.

"You were wrong" I turned towards the owner of the voice and he was Vachan. He held his son in his arms and Ishaan was pulling his hair with his tiny hands. Aww!! he is so cute.

"Ishaan, see your mom is jealous of us" Vachan said to his son and he smiled hugging him tightly. 

"Now give me my son and help Sid" Aditi said taking Ishaan from his hands. She was angry with him for sure. Nothing has changed between them. I don't know why they always fight for small things. I completed my food and decided to get ready for the evening. 

"Hey cupcake!! I have something for you" Vachan said and we both stopped our tracks. He walked towards her and stood in front of her. What is he going to do? God!! I don't want to be a potato in between these lovely couple.

"What now?" she asked and he smiled.

"Take this" he said placing a kiss on her cheek. Her eyes got widened and then she looked at me. Immediately, I lowered my eyes controlling my laugh. 

"You..... Idiot. You embarrassed me" she shouted and he laughed out loud.

"Take care of our son" he said throwing a flying kiss to her and left the place. She turned towards me and lowered her eyes.