New Story

Hello people!!!

I'm going to start a new story.

MR.MAFIA'S JULIET.

This book will be different from my rest of the books.

It's more intense and you will definitely love this book.

If anyone is interested in making covers. Then please do make few. I will keep it as my book cover.

                             Prologue

"I love you Ashvanth" she said with blood shot eyes. Her tears can stab me without a dagger.

"I don't love you Juliet. We can't be together" I said turning my back to her as I can't see her tears.

"Why?  I know that you love me Ashvanth. Please don't do this to me" she said and I felt weak all of a sudden. Why is this happening to me? You should do this Ashvanth. You should stay away from her. I thought.

"I don't love you. In fact, I don't feel anything for you. Get that to your head" I shouted pinning her to the wall.

"Then why did you married me forcefully? You are a spoiler Ashvanth. You spoiled my life" she yelled and pushed me away.

"Yes of course, I'm a spoiler and now get lost from my sight. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. You are nothing to me" I yelled back hiding my feelings.

"Umm..Thanks for making me realize that you don't love me" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"I hated you once and it's not a big issue to hate you again" she said looking at me and my heart started to bleed inside.

"I hate you Mr. Mafia. You are the  worst nightmare in my life" she said and left the place.

Meet Ashvanth and Diya.

Diya Agarwal - 23 years old who is a fashion designer. She is kind, simple and gorgeous. She is a beautiful soul who sees good in everyone.

Ashvanth Khurana - 26 years old who belongs to Mafia. He is an arrogant,ruthless person. He doesn't care about anyone, the only thing he knows is to kill and he find pleasure in taking innocent lives.

He is the devil in reality and she is an angle.
He enjoys seeing others suffering where she enjoys taking away others pain.

He is a fatal disease where she is a vaccine for it.

What happens when their paths meet? What will happen when he marries her for a reason? Will she becomes his north star shining bright showing him the right direction?

Come and join me in the journey of Dark and Light. Where Diya becomes a ray of sunshine in Ashvanth's dark life.

Copyright © Ramzz005.

Please comment your views about the prologue..

And coming to this story...

The Epilogue is ready..

Will publish at 6:00 PM exactly.. so stay tuned.

Thanks!!
Ramzz