6 | "Am I hallucinating?"

----Chapter 6----

Please do vote and comment

Please do follow me...

Here we go.

Sidharth Pov: 

What happens when you see the person who is once a part of your life? What happens when you see the person who once loved you a lot? How should we react after seeing them? Should we talk to them normally as if nothing happened or should we ignore them? 

"Nihaar, go fast" I shouted from the back seat. I looked at the unconscious girl next to me. I took her hand into mine and started rubbing. I touched her forehead and she was cold like ice. I pulled her close to me and covered her with my coat. I hugged her sideways and started rubbing her hands slowly. Soon, we reached the hospital and I took her inside. 

"Doctor, she is unconscious" I shouted rushing towards the ward. I placed her on the stretcher and a nurse took her inside. I sat there thinking about her condition. Everything started to flash in my head. What is she doing here? Why did I met her after six years? I never thought that I would see her again after our last encounter. 

"How is the girl?" I heard Nihaar's voice breaking my thoughts. 

"Don't know" I said ruffling my hair. I was thinking about her reaction when she opens her eyes.

"What happened to you? Why are you sounding low?" he asked sitting beside me. What to say, man? I saw a person whom I thought of never facing.

"Nothing.. I'm just tired" I said in a low voice and I heard a click sound. The doctor came out and we both got up from our seats.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She is fine. She is so weak both mentally and physically and that's the reason why she passed out. I will prescribe some antidepressants and you should take care of her" he said and I nodded. Why will I take care of her? Antidepressants? Why? Is she in depression?

"I gave her an sedative injection and she will come into conscious in next 6 hours.  Between you are her husband right? I need your signature on these documents" he said and the nurse showed me the documents. What the fuck? Nihaar is chuckling behind me and I gave him an deathly glare.

"Sorry doctor. I'm not her husband in fact I don't even know her. We both saw her collapsing on the street and we brought here" I explained him everything. Sid, you really don't know her right? asked my brain and I remained silent. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's a misunderstanding" he said in low voice and I nodded my head.

"Okay, If you don't mind try to inform her family" he said and left the place. I saw Nihaar laughing loud. What the hell happened to him? 

"Sid, why don't you take care of babhi? She needs you" he said making my blood boil. I'm going to kill this bastard for sure.  I was about to speak but a nurse interrupted us.

"Sir, here is her phone. Make a call and inform her family" she said and handover the phone to me. I opened the phone and I saw the wallpaper. It was a pic of three Sanj, a girl and a guy. Sanj was in the middle and leaned more towards the guy. Who is he? my brain asked me. Maybe, boyfriend. I replied back and I opened the call logs.

The checked the calls and dialed to her father number. It was ringing but there is no response from the other side. I tried again and this time I should really thank god because I heard a male voice.

"Sanjana!!" I heard an unknown voice.

"Did you reached home? I'm waiting for your call, girl. You scared me a lot,sista" I heard him saying. Who is this guy? She never mentioned that she had a brother. What do you know about her Sid? You no nothing about her family.