Epilogue

Thanks for joining me with this journey.

Please do comment your views

Here we go..

After 2 months

Sidharth Pov:

I opened my eyes with a frown. The sun rays are falling on my face. Fuck!! I told Sanj to not open the curtains when I'm sleeping. I groaned in frustration. It's her habit to wake me up. Every day she wakes up first and then opens the curtains widely.

I looked at the clock, it's 7:30 Am. I didn't find Sanj in the room. She might be in the hall. I thought and got up lazily. I went to my gym and completed my work out. I freshen up and went downstairs.

I didn't find her in the hall. Where did she went? I saw Miss. Cat in the Kitchen.

"Good Morning, Sidharth " she said as usual with a warm smile.

"Morning, Cat. Where is Sanj?" I asked her out of curiosity. I need to see her. I'm getting restless. She should've told me where she went.

"She went to meet her parents, Sid. She will come by noon. As you're sleeping she told me to inform you" Cat said and I nodded.

God!! Again she went to meet her parents. Last weekend only we both went and stayed  with her parents.  Again this weekend also she went without informing me. Why is she going every now and then? That too without informing me.

Not like she did something wrong but she could've informed me yesterday night itself. And I feel like she is ignoring me. She is spending most of her time with her parents and my parents too. I released my breathe and sat down on the sofa.

I switched on the TV and started changing the channels.

"Sidharth, breakfast is ready. Do you want me to serve?" I heard Cat's voice. I'm actually not in a mood to eat anything.

"No thanks. I'm not hungry" I said with a fake smile. She nodded and left the place. I kept on changing the channels but I don't feel like watching anything.

"Cheer up, Sid. Your wife will return to you by noon. Don't worry she loves you so much" my conscience said.

"But she never confessed it straightly. I know she loves me but she never said those three magical words and only God knows how much I'm dying to hear those words from her. How much I'm dying to make her mine completely" I replied back.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I decided to do some productive work to divert my mind. I went to my office room and started checking the files. I switched on the laptop to check my emails. My eyes fell on the date which appeared on my screen.

Then it stuck me that today is our first anniversary. Every thing started flashing in my mind.

How I saw her standing near the London bridge? How my parents forced me into this marriage? How my heart skipped when I saw her in my office after fucking six years? She looked bold, confident and sexy.

A smile came on my face as I remembered our first kiss. It was full of jealousy. I kissed her because I was so jealous of her relationship with Reyan.

She became the most important part of my life in the span of one year. I never thought that my life will turn like this. I never thought that she will heal my broken heart.

I cleared my thoughts and decided to call her. I'm sure that my lovely wife must have forgotten about this day. Let me remind her that it's so bad to leave her husband on this special occasion.

I picked my phone and dialed her number. It went to a voice note saying that she is busy to take my call right now. Fuck!! What is she busy with? I closed my eyes to control my emotions.