15 | "I'm going to give this marriage a chance"

----Chapter 15----

Please do vote and comment.

Please do FOLLOW ME.

Here we go..

Sanjana Pov:

Everything changed in this one week. I never thought that my life will take this kind of twist. A week ago, I was doing good in Hamburg. Yeah, I'm a not a happy girl but at least I tried to be happy. Look at me now, I'm helpless. I don't know what my fate is. 

Life teaches you a lot. You may encounter a lot of people, some good and some bad. Sidharth was always good to me. My paths crossed Sid's and without even realizing I fell in love with him. I will never regret it because it was his lose not mine. And now, our paths are again crossing each others and I don't know where this marriage will take us. 

Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing, It was Cami. I picked up the call and she started hauling. God!! she might have got the news. I thought.

"Calm down, please" I said getting up from the couch. I walked towards the balcony and stood there. 

"Have you gone mad, Sanj? Why the hell did you agreed to this?" she shouted. God!! How am I going to handle this girl?

"Answer me, idiot. Did anyone forced you into this? Don't hide anything from me. I have a right to know" she commanded and I remained silent.

"If your done then I'll speak. Listen, no one forced me. I'm doing this willingly" I said in a slow voice. A part of me started to laugh at me. 

"I got you, Sanj. You are lying to me" she said and my eyes started to pour. Immediately, I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"I have no choice. I'm doing this for Papa as he wants me to get married to Sidharth" I said.

"He hurted you once. Then why are you doing to this, Sanj? He is not your right choice. Tell me one thing, you are doing this because you have some kind of affection for him right" she asked trying to convince me. 

"I'm not doing this for Sidharth, Cami. This is for Papa but one thing is right, I still feel for him. I can't just turn off my feeling for him. That's the reason why I said NO to Reyan's proposal" I said.

"So you will marry him and you will change him with your love. Is that what you wanted to say? huh?" she asked me.

"I don't know, Cami. I don't want him to know about my feelings. It will make me weak if he finds out the truth. So, I decided to leave this God. Let my destiny show the path. All I wanted to say is, I'm going to give this marriage a chance" I said thinking about my future with Sid.

"What if he hurts you again? What if he breaks your heart again?" she asked.

"My heart is already broken once, so don't worry I will get used to it" I said with tears in my eyes. 

"You are an idiot. This sounds like a suicide mission. He will hurt you again for sure. So please don't do this for your self" she said and that brought a smile on my face.

"When are coming, Cami? Sidharth's family will be here tonight. I want you to come and help me with my outfit" I said trying to change the topic and she released a deep breathe.

"I'll there soon, bye" she said and I hung the call. I turned back and I saw Edwin standing with his hands in his pockets. I gave him a smile and he raised his eyebrows.  Did he heard my conversation or what? I decided to leave the place. I started walking towards my room. 

"You are doing great" he said confusing me. I turned towards him and he gave me  a smile.

"I have great instincts, you know. Sidharth will not hurt you this time" he said shocking me. What is he talking?