30 | "Shall we dance?"

---chapter 30-----

Please do vote and comment

Please do follow me.

Here we go

Nihaar  Pov:

Why this is happening? Why should Niara suffer? Why her? I threw my phone in frustration. 

"Hey!! stop being like an idiot. What the hell is this?" I heard Jessica's voice. I turned towards her and saw her picking up the phone from the ground. She came towards and hugged me tightly.

"She will be okay. Trust me" she whispered in my ears. Hope so. She should be fine. I don't know what am I going to do if anything happens to her. I don't know how this happened. 

"Do you know how this happened?" I asked controlling my tears. I was in a urge to cry. She nodded her head in yes. 

"I was there. I saw it with my own eyes. She was crossing the road and got hit by the car" she said and her eyes started to water. God!! please save her. She is my life. She didn't even knew this. I turned towards the other side and I saw her parents weeping. God!! Please do something. Give us strength. Save her. I prayed. I went to them to console. 

I decided to go out and get some fresh air. I cannot stay here in the hospital for one more second. My mind is filled with negative thoughts and it's very important for me to clear. I went out to the parking lot and called my brother, Sid. I want to share my grief with someone. I want to shed my tears on his shoulders.

"Hello Nihaar!!" he said as soon as picked up the call.

"Bhai!!"I called him wiping my eyes. 

"Nihaar, Are you okay? What happened?" he asked me with concern. I'm not okay, bhai. Niara met with an accident. I want to burst out but I controlled all my emotions. 

"I'm totally fine, Sid. Are you free tonight? Let's catch up. It's been a while" I said gulping my tears. 

"Sure Nihaar. Let's meet tonight" he said and I hung the call. For the first time, he agreed without saying anything. He might have sensed my situation. I thought.

 "Nihaar?" I heard Jesica's voice.

"How is she? Did doctor mentioned anything ?" I asked turning towards her.

"She is out of danger but doctor said she needs bed rest. Her hand got fractured and a small head injury" Jesica said and I immediately crashed her with a hug. Her words relived me. I don't know what I would do if anything happens to her. 

"Whoa!! Whoa!! Control.. Are you going to kill me or what?" she asked and I realised what I was actually doing. Immediately, I released her and apologised. 

"When will you convey your feelings to her? She deserve to know" Jessica said shocking me. How did she knew about my feelings? I never mentioned.

"What feelings?" I asked as if I don't feel anything for Niara. The thing is I don't want anyone to know about my feelings for her. I don't know how she will react when she finds out my feelings. 

"Don't act smart. I know that you love her" she said smiling. How? I was about to lie but she cut me off. 

"Don't even try to lie. It's very easy to understand, Nihaar. The way you look at her clearly states that you love her very much" she said and I lowered my eyes. God!! I don't know how to shut her mouth. She will tell this to many people. She has a big mouth. 

"So when you are going to propose her? Do you have any ideas or do you want me to suggest?" she asked in excitement. What the hell? 

"I have to see her first. Let's go inside" I said and took her inside.