28 | "I have every right on you"

---chapter 28-----

Please do vote and comment

Please do follow me.

Here we go

Sidharth Pov:

I went to pick up Sanjana. I don't know why but I can't wait to see her. I don't know whether she is missing me or not but I'm missing her a hell lot. I was waiting for her and suddenly I heard a voice which I hate the most. Mihika!! 

"Hey Sid!! What are you doing here?" she asked rushing towards me. Sid?? How dare is she call me like that? I want to cut her tongue and feed it to birds. 

"Don't dare to call me Sid. I have warned you many times" I said clenching my fist. 

"Ohh Sid!! You are acting rude. Please I cannot handle this kind of Sidharth. I love calm, romantic, Sid" she said and I rolled my eyes. She will never change for sure. I took a deep breathe and tried to control my anger. 

"Mihika!! I need to go now. Please leave me" I tried to excuse myself but this girl will never give me a chance to escape.

"Are you travelling to some place? Are you alone? Tell me, I'll join you" she said holding my hand. Oh God!! Please save me from this girl.

"I'm not travelling. If I travel I'll surely inform you. Now let me go" I said and suddenly she crashed me with a hug. What the fuck? Who the hell is she to hug me? I don't know why is she still interested in me. I'm married for god sake. 

"Thank you, Sid. You are the best" she whispered in my ears. I broke the hug and gave a fake smile. Suddenly, I felt like Sanjana is near to me.

"Ahem!!" I heard someone's clearing throat. I turned back and I saw her after one long week. My heart felt good all of a sudden. Immediately, I crashed her with a hug. I know she must be in a shock but what can I do. I did what my heart wants me to do. 

"I have missed you!!" I whispered in her ears. The only thing which I can hear is her heart beat. It's beating so fast like running a marathon. I broke the hug and looked at Mihika. Her eyes were filled with hatred. I pulled Sanj towards me and held her by the waist. 

"Mihika, you remember her right? My wife, Sanjana" I said with a smile and Mihika's face fell. She gave me a fake smile and left the place. This is what I want. She should realize that I'm married now. I looked at Sanjana but her eyes were still on Mihika. What is she thinking?

"How is the journey?" I asked and she turned towards me. 

"Fine" she said simply. Why can't she talk more? I want to hear her talking. 

"Where is your luggage?" I asked as I didn't find any bag or trolley with her.

"My luggage is with Reyan. He is waiting there" she said pointing her finger to a direction. Then I saw Reyan. Fuck!! Did she traveled with that idiot?

"Did you came with Reyan?" I asked as I couldn't digest the fact that they both traveled together.

"Yeah. He also work for your project" she said. Fuck the project!! I just hate that idiot. Immediately, I dragged her with me. I took the luggage and gave a look to Reyan. I took her to my car and asked her to hop on.

"What happened to you, Sidharth?" I heard her voice but I ignored. I started counting numbers to control my number. Calm down,Sid. I told to myself. I took her home and parked my car. 

"You go. I'll bring the luggage" I said and she nodded. I took the luggage and went in. I saw her hugging Cat with a smile on her face. She then turned towards with a smile on her face but I didn't respond.