39 | "It's killing me"

------Chapter 39------

Here we go...

Sidharth Pov :

"What is the thing which happened earlier between us? Is..it ......... love or Is it..... lust?" her question gave me a shock. Lust?? Did I made her to feel like that? What should I tell her now? I never wanted her beauty. I didn't fall for her beauty. Though she is quite a beauty but her inner soul is more beautiful than her figure. I need to make her clear that I don't have that kind of feeling.

"What do you think?" I asked her. She turned towards me and raised her pretty eyebrows.

"I don't know, Sid. I'm not able read your hidden feelings" she said smiling.  But this smile is not from her heart. She is feeling bad that she is unable to read my mind. You are  an idiot, Sid. You confused her a lot.

"Anyway, let's forget it. I want to sleep" I heard her voice again. She turned towards the stairs and started walking. Wait!! I need to make clear. She will definitely think that I'm a pervert.

"Love" I blurted out without thinking. I can't hide this feeling anymore. She need to know that I love her.

"huh?"

"It's love, Sanj" I said again walking towards her. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open. Believe me, Sanj. I really love you. I thought and kissed her forehead.

"How can I make you understand? huh? I never had this kind of emotional attachment with any other person. I was possessive towards my loved ones too but the possessiveness which I feel for you is totally different. It's a constant fear of losing you. This wedding changed my life completely. Thanks for making be believe in love again. And you know, you made to fall in love again" I said and I don't know why I felt tears in my eyes. I'm quite relieved now. These are happy tears.

"I'm sorry for hurting you earlier. I don't know whether you love me or not. But my feelings for you will never die. I'll always love you, Sanj" I confessed happily and pulled her into a tight hug.

I digged her head into my neck and smelled her fragrance.

"Is this true?" I heard her voice.

"Yeah" I whispered in her ears and kissed in her neck.

"Hmm.. okay. I'm tired. Let me sleep" she said and pulled herself away from me. Huh? What the hell? I didn't expect this reply from her. She gave me a gentle smile and started walking towards the stairs. 

What happened? Is she not happy with my confession? Is this too early to confess? God!! I'm going crazy. Please help me. I followed her and walked towards the bed.

Sanjana Pov:

Yes, this is not a dream. It's true. I pinched myself multiple times to check whether I'm dreaming or not. He just confessed. God!! I'm flying in the air. My heart is thumping so fast. I even asked him whether he is telling me the truth or not and he nodded his head in yes. As far as I know, Sid will never lie. He keeps everything straight.

What should I do now? Do I confess him too? A part of me wants to do but I don't know why the other part is stopping me. Maybe I'm scared. I decided to give sometime to myself.

I took the stairs and walked towards the bed. I know he must be in shock. I looked at him and he was in his own thoughts. I liked this, making him restless.

Wait Sid, I'll confess you soon. I thought. I saw him lying on the bed. I walked towards my cupboard and took the antidepressants.

"What? Are you taking them?" I heard his voice. I ignored him and walked towards the dustbin. I threw the bottle into it.